Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A bunch of drunk furries were howling outside (friday night pill)

• Thread starter HONKLER JESTERMAXER
  • Start date
HONKLER JESTERMAXER

HONKLER JESTERMAXER

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
while I rot in my apartment, I hear a bunch of zoomer fags howling like wolves at 1:20 am being drunk and retarded

some were male, other were female, and the guys were dressed in baggy sweatpants with their ass exposed and and black hoodies

JFL at fashionmaxxing and being a respectable person and all those bs copes

drunk chad in shit stained sweatpants who howls like a wolf mogs supreme gentlemen decked out in armani and hugo boss

me vs normies

What Classic Monster will return in the next series of Doctor Who? | The  Daily P.O.P.

an interesting life no doubt.

while I rot in my apartment, I hear a bunch of zoomer fags howling like wolves at 1:20 am being drunk and retarded

some were male, other were female, and the guys were dressed in baggy sweatpants with their ass exposed and and black hoodies

JFL at fashionmaxxing and being a respectable person and all those bs copes

drunk chad in shit stained sweatpants who howls like a wolf mogs supreme gentlemen decked out in armani and hugo boss
Um, okay, sweaty. Lots to unpack here. You need to stop being so insecure and down bad. Maybe cut your nails and apply gel to your hair? You can easily make friends. Just go OUTSIDE!

Get yourself some headphones with active noise cancellation

Sometimes... But not this year so far = new cats guarding that side of my building
Ic, yeah I think they would work for rodents like that making noise. When I wear mine I truly can't hear shit around me. Sometimes I don't even listen to anything, just fall asleep to the dead silence

Ic, yeah I think they would work for rodents like that making noise. When I wear mine I truly can't hear shit around me. Sometimes I don't even listen to anything, just fall asleep to the dead silence
I like silent.
I'm willing to make a lot of noise to have silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back