Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A brutal pill for oldcels - the cougarpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
This is something that I cannot get over.

Sub average women in their 50s can get Chadlites in their 20s for sex.

Yeah, but how many do tho.

Women have no problems getting sex, I thought that was common sense.

Women don't care about that, besides Chad they also want to be better than the other girls.
Now, any cougar will feel like a sack of flour next to a hot 16 yo girl.

oldcel wanting young women=wwh creppy pedphile he needs to be locked up

old foid wanting young men= oh yeah sexy cougar you'd be a lucky man to get her

Catfish tinder with average-looking 50 year old woman pics. You'll get your blackpill. Plenty of Chad-lite 20s and 30s happy to meet to fuck, and if the miles are close enough, a Chad or two.

Do a Tinder test of an ugly 50+ woman to answer your question and destroy your cope.
That's a given. What I am asking you is that how often do you see a > 50 yo woman with a young man. I can tell you straight away that my chadfishes haven't matched with a lot of women > 50.

So, I would say this is as common (at most) as seeing an incel with a stacy. It just happens very rarely, at least here. Definitely not a social norm.

That's a given. What I am asking you is that how often do you see a > 50 yo woman with a young man. I can tell you straight away that my chadfishes haven't matched with a lot of women >50.

So, I would say this is as common (at most) as seeing an incel with a stacy.

They don't go out with them. They fuck them in private. Most are married to betabux.

They don't go out with them. They fuck them in private. Most are married to betabux.
I know. But as I said, my last chadfish was online more than three months and only matched with one > 50 woman, and she wanted to fuck straight away. That's a very small number compared to the women around the age of my chadfish who were as blunt.

can u fucking imagine if sub6 50 year old MEN were getting attractive 20 year old WOMEN?

can u fucking imagine if sub6 50 year old MEN were getting attractive 20 year old WOMEN?

Exactly. The whole thing is completely fucked up.