Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A brocel has fallen

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

This man was described as having an absolute hatred against women and has been apart of the incel movement for a while. The backstory goes that he was rejected by 2 foids and has since stalked and threatened them including their loved ones for years. Even being so based that he expressed sympathy for Elliot Rodger, but of course cucked officials thought he was an even bigger threat for doing so jfl.

A Texas victim said she didn't know how to make the cyberstalking stop when she was just a child. 'It's been going on for eight years,' she said.
jfl just close the fucking laptop you fucking whore, noone is forcing you to go online, retard foids as usual.

Sadly, he is now being charged and could face up to 5 years in prison, your efforts will not be forgotten brocel.

Last edited:
he didn't do anything physical though... low inhib mogs me regardless

Lol at the comments

"Incels are among the most dangerous extremist groups in America today"

Lol at the comments

Ugly men are among the most dangerous extremist groups on the Planet today*

A Texas victim said she didn't know how to make the cyberstalking stop when she was just a child. 'It's been going on for eight years,' she said.
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Lol at the comments

Incel. Another word for an ugly weak man who couldn't date a girl if their life depended on it. They have no one to blame but their toxic selves.
Fuck these cucks they deserve to burn in hell

Lol at the comments

More ragefuel comments:
"Incels are without exception contemptible losers, and this particularly noisome example deserves a lot longer than a mere five years."

"i dont want to hear one more complaint about feminism or pink hats when we have this going on EVERY day"

"Incel. Another word for an ugly weak man who couldn't date a girl if their life depended on it. They have no one to blame but their toxic selves."

"I've seen some ugly men get a girl/boyfriend. Maybe it's not their looks but the tools they have?"

"Weirdos--all of them."

FUCKING NORMIES, REEE! This is some IT level bullshit.

Lol at the comments

They forgot about the rightwing cucks and leftwing cucks.

Meanwhile
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 45026 PM

This is why having a oneitis is bad. If you focus on one female (in this case two females but you get the point) you will end up stalking her and get into troubles.

Unfortunately I have no solution to offer though, since I know fucking whores to cure a oneitis will not always work.
:feelsclown:

Last edited:
:feelstastyman: moment.
Sure, he's based but he threw his life away in the process.

When one falls anothER one rises

low iq act by him but thats why 33 yrs of torment does to u

Imagine 5 years for bullying. Also jfl at not going out Cho style.

Cyberbullying is real but it's made by IT not Carl Bennington scaring a bunch of foids, he didn't doxxed anyone ffs

Cucked meme laws tbh he didn't do anything wrong nor did he kill/rape someone wtf, almost everyone has stalked somebody else in some kind of a way.
And in these whores cases they could just nuke their social media but they are just too retarded and low IQ to do so.
And I am sure as hell that if he were Chad they wouldn't complain.

Lmao we are not dangerous. Most of us just rot in our room all day, every day.

Most murders are committed by whores' boyfriends (more probably chads)
JFL at believing (((mainstream media))) like a retarded boomer and feeling proud to be NPC.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

It's not, it's a meme.

Women dont know how to press the block button

I wish the best for him

Imagine 5 years for bullying. Also jfl at not going out Cho style.
Cucked meme laws tbh he didn't do anything wrong nor did he kill/rape someone wtf, almost everyone has stalked somebody else in some kind of a way.
And in these whores cases they could just nuke their social media but they are just too retarded and low IQ to do so.
And I am sure as hell that if he were Chad they wouldn't complain.
When one falls anothER one rises

Last edited: