Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A brief summary about my upcoming book about the decadence of society, inceldom and gynocentrism.

M

Masculinist future

Waiting for info.
-
Spoiler; in this thread I will go into the realm of spirituality, astrology, history and philosophy, and all areas of abstract thought, if you are a significantly rational thinking person I suggest you abstract from reading it.

I have studied in depth the gynecentric rise of society, and I am convinced that it has an abstract, archetypal and spiritual explanation. It is an extension of the long struggle of good against evil.

We are currently going through the age of Aquarius, (2000 onwards) an age characterized by the personal traits of the sign of Aquarius, where people are influenced by the worldview of this sign. Equality, hypercompetitiveness, selfishness, individuality, secularism, ambition, lack of roots. Which translates into an increase in hypergamy, usurious Jewish capitalism, male loneliness and personal gain of the Jewish gender (women) as traditions and religion fade from society and culture, which encourages prostitution and the inherent promiscuity of women.

In contrast, the previous era belonged to the Piscean nobles (0-200 AD), an era dominated by religion, institutionalized, the ascension of Christ, by strong and proud patriarchy, by the subjugation of the female hydra, by empathy, by the fight against usury and materialism, by spirituality as the supreme good. As a result, you had a strongly cohesive, hierarchical and structured society, monogamy was the norm, and marriages lasted until death, inceldom was designated exclusively for the disabled and the deformed. Ugly men could get away with it.

The Masonic-Jewish meme we have been inoculated with since grade school about how wicked and "obscurantist" the Middle Ages and the pre-industrial era were is simply garbage.

Hey, Jew asshole, I'd rather live 30 because of a plague, a war or a new deadly virus, than live 80 years of torture as an automaton, alone, without offspring, without a wife, without private property, drowned in depression and labor exploitation.

Unfortunately, we cannot control or counteract this brutal change, revolutions will no longer be as before nor will they be determinant for culture changes, because the planetary alignment is not in our favor, thinkers will not have the energetic power as before to overthrow this rottenness. You have not noticed how each new right-wing party or dissidence with conservative positions is quickly infiltrated and repressed by the mainstream. Salvation lies in playing the cards of the modern world in our favor, taking the technological monopoly away from the Jews, using propaganda aligned with the essence of tradition in programs, series and movies, reversing the degrading process. A good example of this is tiktok, and how 2021 was controlled by women in their underwear and 2022 was invaded by generation Z with its meme of sigma, who hated women.

True power lies not in those who hold power, but in those who can change the way people think." - Friedrich Nietzsche

nahh this grey ain't a fucking horoscope tard :feelskek: :feelskek:

Didn't read.
Making an account just to promote your dogshit book? No, thanks.
grAY