Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A bride should stay as beautiful as she is on her wedding day

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It’s bullshit that women looksmaxx for their wedding, then go down hill from there. She should maintain her wedding day beauty or even improve from there out. The husband deserves a slim beautiful wife, not a fat ugly pig that lets herself go and doesn’t put time and effort into her appearance.

They only maintain their looks and healthy weight for chad or if they're looking to cheat with a chad. Average or below normies have to take what they can get, while the rest of us can get nothing!

dis y u inkel

It’s bullshit that women looksmaxx for their wedding, then go down hill from there. She should maintain her wedding day beauty or even improve from there out. The husband deserves a slim beautiful wife, not a fat ugly pig that lets herself go and doesn’t put time and effort into her appearance.
Women aren’t expected to act feminine anymore. They act masculine and other guys accept that cause that’s all that they can get.

They only maintain their looks and healthy weight for chad or if they're looking to cheat with a chad.
tbhngl

Women aren’t expected to act feminine anymore. They act masculine and other guys accept that cause that’s all that they can get.
Not even acting feminine but outright disgusting. And guys are supposed to be thankful that's the best they can get while any guy who says otherwise is mocked, shamed and bullied into silence for apparently having "too high standards".

Not even acting feminine but outright disgusting. And guys are supposed to be thankful that's the best they can get while any guy who says otherwise is mocked, shamed and bullied into silence for apparently having "too high standards".
They’re loud, speak out of turn, and they all say shit like “You’re not entitled to __” or “I’m not your ____” and are self centered in general. I wish a man would act as self centered and cowardly as a woman just to prove a point

They’re loud, speak out of turn, and they all say shit like “You’re not entitled to __” or “I’m not your ____” and are self centered in general.
Only to nonchad males.
But the bar for what is considered chad keeps getting higher over the years so effectively that's how they are to most males around them.

I wish a man would act as self centered and cowardly as a woman just to prove a point
Women have so much privilege that if a man acted like the average woman does he would be hated by everyone and people would try to kill him.

There isn't one women that looksmaxx and doesn't cheat, she wouldn't care what her husband thinks how she looks.