Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Bouncer was racist to me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
This happened in a EU country. I was with 3 white normies and he only stopped me and won't let me enter the nightclub (this was my first and last time I ever visited one caused I hated it).

I had to point out that I was with three white normies, after I said that he let me in .

I wish the worse to that balding cuck bouncer.

Being denied entry because you are a male is pretty normal, but being rejected because you are an ethnic is brutal. Was it a big city or some hillbilly village club?

Being denied entry because you are a male is pretty normal, but being rejected because you are an ethnic is brutal. Was it a big city or some hillbilly village club?
Big "liberal" EU city.

You're curry? This wouldn't be surprising around my parts.

He detected your personality was going to scare foids

I have a friend who used to do security (bouncing) when we were younger. He was instructed by the club owner to help the front-of-house chick to maintain certain ratios - age, sex, race, attractiveness.

If you were VIP (rich), East Asian or white and attractive, Stacey of any race, you get let straight in. It's just good business. No one wants to go to an establishment full of unattractive men.

I have a friend who used to do security (bouncing) when we were younger. He was instructed by the club owner to help the front-of-house chick to maintain certain ratios - age, sex, race, attractiveness.

If you were VIP (rich), East Asian or white and attractive, Stacey of any race, you get let straight in. It's just good business. No one wants to go to an establishment full of unattractive men.
He only singled me out during the whole check in thing. And when I was in, I was the only curry there.also to add, I was hygiene, didn't not smell, wore presentable cloths, had short hair. So fucking humiliating.

This happened in a EU country. I was with 3 white normies and he only stopped me and won't let me enter the nightclub (this was my first and last time I ever visited one caused I hated it).

I had to point out that I was with three white normies, after I said that he let me in .

Don't take it personal: ethnics usually cause shit in clubs so they are extra cautious. He only let you in because you were with three other whiet people, if they were also curry he wouldn't have let you in because he would think you would cause shit like ethnics in clubs often do.
It's not brutal, read what I wrote above.

If you are ugly they won't let you in to clubs ded srs

Don't take it personal: ethnics usually cause shit in clubs so they are extra cautious. He only let you in because you were with three other whiet people, if they were also curry he wouldn't have let you in because he would think you would cause shit like ethnics in clubs often do.

It's not brutal, read what I wrote above.
So, I am the Representative of the whole curry race now? Fuck that balding cuck faggot. I was I would have retaliated on his racist bullshit. I am creating a scene if this happens to me again. He will pay one way or another.

So, I am the Representative of the whole curry race now? Fuck that balding cuck faggot. I was I would have retaliated on his racist bullshit. I am creating a scene if this happens to me again. He will pay one way or another.
It happens here too. Major multicultural European city. There's nothing you can do, making a scene will only make you look like a (curry)fool.

It happens here too. Major multicultural European city. There's nothing you can do, making a scene will only make you look like a (curry)fool.
Don't care at this point, I will do anything in my power to make the said faggot get fired who discriminates me for my race.

if that happened to me, I'd tear the club up nigga

Don't care at this point, I will do anything in my power to make the said faggot get fired who discriminates me for my race.
Likely not. Like I mentioned previously the owners usually don't want too many ethnic men in their clubs.

Likely not. Like I mentioned previously the owners usually don't want too many ethnic men in their clubs.
Well then I will drag the owner too contact the media and shut down his club. Good riddance if that happens.

Tbh, I should have retaliated and go full sjw racist angle on him.
You probably could get the sjws after them. If you have adequate evidence that it was your race then you could complain about racism and get him fired

JFL if you think he will get fired. It's Europe, NOT America.

You probably could get the sjws after them. If you have adequate evidence that it was your race then you could complain about racism and get him fired
Next time, will do if anyone messes with me.
JFL if you think he will get fired. It's Europe, NOT America.
Hell, I'll contact the media, shame them on social media, file a law suit against the club, anything I can to make them suffer.

Security contract companies are shady as fuck. They don't give a shit about Twitter. Usually a bunch of guys with ASPD who will mess your shit up on the down low if you fuck with them.

Security contract companies are shady as fuck. They don't give a shit about Twitter. Usually a bunch of guys with ASPD who will mess your shit up on the down low if you fuck with them.
Great, looking forward to facing them. I won't back down no matter what.

Mogs my social life

this. It’s not racist to recognize certain population trends (even if this happened which racism in the west against anyone but white people is nonexistent systematically and rare personally). If 2% of the population is curry and 13% of curries are responsible for 97% of the clogged toilets maybe the next curry will clog the toilet?

Mogs my social life
Be glad you are not a curry. It is a fate worse than death. Idk, what else to say.
this. It’s not racist to recognize certain population trends (even if this happened which racism in the west against anyone but white people is nonexistent systematically and rare personally). If 2% of the population is curry and 13% of curries are responsible for 97% of the clogged toilets maybe the next curry will clog the toilet?
Curry lives matter.