Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A border-hopper literally growled at me today

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

I hate injustice.
★★★★★
So, I'm headed out to pick up Chinese food for my Mom because she can't do it herself. Something about her being a nurse, but I get the feeling that she just doesn't like me in the first place, because she never likes being around me. I'm at a gas station close to our house, minding my own business, paying for a sparkling water. Two Mexican dudes walk in, and I can see one of them looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Then, one of them fucking snarled at me. The fat foid cashier didn't say a word, and I didn't either, because I was unsure if I'd just hallucinated what happened then.

TMD

didn't say a word, and I didn't either, because I was unsure if I'd just hallucinated what happened then.
Don't lie... we know damn well why you didn't open your throat, it's because you were a scared little subhuman just like me. Don't worry you gotta start to embrace your subhumanity it shall set you free like it did for me. Some people like you and me are just born to get mogged, cucked and beaten.

You want the chainsaw gringo?

Don't lie... we know damn well why you didn't open your throat, it's because you were a scared little subhuman just like me. Don't worry you gotta start to embrace your subhumanity it shall set you free like it did for me. Some people like you and me are just born to get mogged, cucked and beaten.
Jej I would've kicked up a fuss if I was in better shape tbh. But it genuinely was like I got stun-locked in a video game. Who the fuck growls at another human being? Out in public no less?

Jej I would've kicked up a fuss if I was in better shape tbh. But it genuinely was like I got stun-locked in a video game. Who the fuck growls at another human being? Out in public no less?
I could say the same bud, you weren't in shape at that time thus proving that you were scared.

So, I'm headed out to pick up Chinese food for my Mom because she can't do it herself. Something about her being a nurse, but I get the feeling that she just doesn't like me in the first place, because she never likes being around me. I'm at a gas station close to our house, minding my own business, paying for a sparkling water. Two Mexican dudes walk in, and I can see one of them looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Then, one of them fucking snarled at me. The fat foid cashier didn't say a word, and I didn't either, because I was unsure if I'd just hallucinated what happened then.

TMD
Those border hopping beaners have the blood of the Aztecs in them! Which makes them very violent and stupid and it's the main reason why California is such a shithole now. Beaners are like cockroaches, you let one come into your home and next thing you know there's thousands of them in it. :feelsrope:

TMD
he bitched you imo. should’ve gave him the 1 2 shoe shine

No big deal. You learn to ignore others as incel. That's just life in the big city.