Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A book on Incel.

Interestining, thanks

Damn that first page :feelskek:

Dude came from doing pull ups

thank you for sharing this

I don't even see how that's "funny" in the convential sense. kind of sad actually.

Thanks for this. Will read later on.

the guy that runs this blog is anti-blackpill lmao and in a relationship, probably with a whale let's be honest
what a fucking coper, overdosed on redpills

this is a page-turner to be sure

you can see how back then it was still different for losers, you could still get some weird make-outs with a weird girl in a tent, even as a oneitis coper, it was different

this is a page-turner to be sure

you can see how back then it was still different for losers, you could still get some weird make-outs with a weird girl in a tent, even as a oneitis coper, it was different
The guy is seriously bluepilled and has some serious oneitis issues. He repeats the same mistakes over and over, I found the way he writes about his desperation quite funny to be honest.

The guy is seriously bluepilled and has some serious oneitis issues. He repeats the same mistakes over and over, I found the way he writes about his desperation quite funny to be honest.

it seems funny from this side yeah... it's not like he has any options, he is not cool at all, and can't leverage the few cool things he does.
it's very familiar except i refuse to cuck out even if i fall for a girl.
can't stop reading tbh.

it seems funny from this side yeah... it's not like he has any options, he is not cool at all, and can't leverage the few cool things he does.
it's very familiar except i refuse to cuck out even if i fall for a girl.
can't stop reading tbh.

I'm gonna read this once my lab's over, could make my day a little better.

I got to page 66, I will continue tomorrow

190 pages, pagemogs ER's manifesto.

Will bookmark for later reading.

As I was reading that section on Melissa, I was getting pretty jealous of our protagonist, but as soon as her motives were revealed, I was filled with depression.

Last edited:
Okay, I just finished reading this and I'll post my thoughts here.

First of all, even though I couldn't help feeling envious of the author early on in the story when he wrote about fondling and making out with "Valerie" (when I've never even received a simple kiss from a woman), I tried to keep an open mind throughout the whole book. With that said, there were some pretty serious issues I had with it:

- This guy is definitely not blackpilled; I'd say the best way to describe him is purple pilled (a mix of the blue pill and the red pill)
- Like has been mentioned already on this thread, he goes from one oneitis to another, seemingly without learning his lesson. He seems to have learned something at the end, but I get the feeling that if another woman starts showing interest in him, he'll revert back to his old ways
- It's entirely possible that he failed to see legitimate indicators of interest from other women while he was obsessing over his oneitis of the year
- If he's getting regular work as an actor, he can't be that ugly. My guess is that he's normie-tier as far as looks go, and his teenage puppy-dog approach to love is holding him back far more than his looks
- He offers no criticism of feminism except for one very brief, very mild mention of it, and he continues to follow mainstream, "normie" social and political trends despite being brutally excluded from the mainstream sex and dating life
- His experiences with "Hannah" (getting a handjob from her and being allowed to go down on her) are not what a "permanently friendzoned" guy would receive (though, to be fair, all his other oneitises did legitimately friendzone him). Still, I think it was just bad luck for the guy that Hannah's old boyfriend showed up when he did, and if he hadn't, I believe the author would have had a legitimate shot at getting laid.

With all that said, I really do feel for the guy. He made a lot of tactical mistakes, but morally, he didn't do anything wrong. He is entitled to love just like any other morally good person. Our enemies like to say, "No one is entitled to sex" because it doesn't make them sound like heartless assholes in the way that saying, "No one is entitled to love" would.

The author is a talented writer, and I really empathized with him when he wrote of his (mis)treatment at the hands of "Becca." Sure, he was acting like a puppy dog, but she took things way further than necessary. Her refusal to even talk about work matters over the phone with a business colleague speaks volumes about the irrational militancy of her defensiveness and bitterness. I've been on the receiving end of that kind of abuse from my own "Becca," and it hurts.

50 years without sex. I can't help but identify with the guy, no matter how much I may disagree with his dating tactics or his views on women and feminism.

It's a sad world we're living in.

That guy hates us, read his blog.