Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A blind kid from my school got married to a girl who looks like a fucking model

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Guy was a fucking douche who tried to get people in trouble if you didn't do what he asked "neet could you run and get me a tissue? No..? Mr. Anonnnnnn"
One time he punched a guy and said he thought he was reaching for something.

(Not fully blind but used a cane and couldnt see anything clearly more than less than a foot away and couldnt read really

So.. basically that means shes basically his caregiver. And hes NEET (far as I know) due to his condition.

But hes a solid 7/10 has a massive frame and is maybe 6'1.

I need to stop creeping on people I used to know.. this shit makes me wanna die

Brutal, Chad can be neet and physically disabled and still get prime pussy. FML

"Just be Chad br0"

Is all I can say. It's amazing what women will do and go through for Chads.

Stacy will literally be Chad's caregiver. Like... I honestly feel like were in a glitchy ancestor simulation

chad can be blind and neet and still slay prime pussy... god i hate this world so much...

there was tv show of blind/partially blind ppl here and most of males were lower tier normies but 90% of them had wifes who were also blind tbh

there was tv show of blind/partially blind ppl here and most of males were lower tier normies but 90% of them had wifes who were also blind tbh
Jfl were mogged by the blind

Jfl were mogged by the blind
most of them were 30+ so thats one reason i think also they are basically forced into blind ppl exclusive groups to socialize since in EE normies arent rly accepting with virtue signaling etc

Glasses were probably frauding that fuckers eye area hard

most of them were 30+ so thats one reason i think also they are basically forced into blind ppl exclusive groups to socialize since in EE normies arent rly accepting with virtue signaling etc
That's true.

Youd think the women would want a man with site because he could help them

Meanwhile the average sub5 male has to become a wage slave to maintain his life.

The funniest part is women will use examples of this to prove that women are not superficial.

"See? She's willing to be with him despite his disability! That proves women don't want perfect guys and can be attracted to guys with problems too! So stop whining and get out there and make it happen for you too!!"

Women will date:
  • Chad with alcoholism.
  • Chad who beats and berates them.
  • Chad who cheats on them repeatedly.
  • Chad who is unemployed.
  • Chad who is learning disabled.
  • Chad who is blind (apparently).
I have seen the first five variants numerous times myself.

How many of these same women will date a short ugly ethnic/autist? None? So then what's ACTUALLY important to them in life? The answer is right there clear as can be.

Seeing the types of hot girls Chads who are otherwise trash tier can get is brutal and has been part of what blackpilled me to realize there's absolutely nothing I can do to truly compensate. No matter how many hoops I've jumped through I've never had a hot girl remotely interested in me yet they will do anything for these scum Chads as long as they have Chad looks.

The funniest part is women will use examples of this to prove that women are not superficial.

"See? She's willing to be with him despite his disability! That proves women don't want perfect guys and can be attracted to guys with problems too! So stop whining and get out there and make it happen for you too!!"

Women will date:
  • Chad with alcoholism.

How many of these same women will date a short ugly ethnic/autist? None? So then what's ACTUALLY important to them in life? The answer is right there clear as can be.

Seeing the types of hot girls Chads who are otherwise trash tier can get is brutal and has been part of what blackpilled me to realize there's absolutely nothing I can do to truly compensate. No matter how many hoops I've jumped through I've never had a hot girl remotely interested in me yet they will do anything for these scum Chads as long as they have Chad looks.
The way a woman sees it the disability just makes her look like a good person while she gets to ride the cock carousel.

And she knows a Chad with a disability has little chance of leaving her.

Theres many reasons but it seems to always come back to who makes her pussy wet. Everything else is totally irrelevant

The way a woman sees it the disability just makes her look like a good person while she gets to ride the cock carousel.

And she knows a Chad with a disability has little chance of leaving her.

Theres many reasons but it seems to always come back to who makes her pussy wet. Everything else is totally irrelevant

Wow that's actually pretty legit. Never thought of it that way. So a disabled Chad is kind of like having a pet bird and then clipping its wings. It's almost just as beautiful and enjoyable as a pet (if you like birds hypothetically), but it's never gonna fly away.

As long as he has the looks, she can still get wet so she's good to go.

Disabled Chad = All the Chad joy without the usual Chad risk.

Wow that's actually pretty legit. Never thought of it that way. So a disabled Chad is kind of like having a pet bird and then clipping its wings. It's almost just as beautiful and enjoyable as a pet (if you like birds hypothetically), but it's never gonna fly away.

As long as he has the looks, she can still get wet so she's good to go.

Disabled Chad = All the Chad joy without the usual Chad risk.
Yeah kinda like that YouTube channel with that Chad who interviews disabled kids and their was this borderline comatose BBC bull with his adoptive stacy sister and she kept holding his hand and talking about how close they were and the dude couldnt talk and you could tell she fucked him

Just blindmaxx bro

Women will date:
  • Chad with alcoholism.

Story of my life. I’ve witnessed this same Stacy and chad dynamic throughout my entire existence (I’m 30)

Chad is the messiah in a foids eyes, he is perfect and can do no wrong.

Chad’s halo effect blinds her from seeing any NEGATIVE characteristic he might have even if he’s the scum of the earth.

Anyways...

I WAS WRONG ABOUT ISLAM’S CONTROLLIVE TREATMENT OF WOMEN, NOW I KNOW WHY THEY DO IT AND WONT GIVE THEM EQUAL RIGHTS. I WAS WRONGGG

Last edited:
Most females go for assholes.

Over for sightcels

Yeah kinda like that YouTube channel with that Chad who interviews disabled kids and their was this borderline comatose BBC bull with his adoptive stacy sister and she kept holding his hand and talking about how close they were and the dude couldnt talk and you could tell she fucked him
I remember this too, but I am not sure if it applies to all disability, for example being non-NT/ Autist is a disability, I doubt if a Stacy could accept this. Similarly being short or ethnic are disabilities, I don't think they are accepted, a short 10/10 face is equal to a tall 3/10 face, and a ethnic 9/10 is equal to a JBW 2/10 (am saying in Asia)

Guy was a fucking douche who tried to get people in trouble if you didn't do what he asked "neet could you run and get me a tissue? No..? Mr. Anonnnnnn"

(Not fully blind but used a cane and couldnt see anything clearly more than less than a foot away and couldnt read really

So.. basically that means shes basically his caregiver. And hes NEET (far as I know) due to his condition.

He is blind to the privelige bestowed by his Chad physique.

Such posts make me legit want to put a bullet in my head

If he’s blind, how did he know who you are to tattle?