Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A blackpilling experience I had in 7th grade

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
-
In the mid way point of 7th grade (Year 7) I had a crush on this girl (let’s call her Catherine). I confessed to her she rejected me and then told her boyfriend(let’s call him Tyrone) Tensions began to rise between me and

Tyrone, Until one day it boiled over. At lunch he was shoving me and then when we got out of lunch and he continued to push me. So next I decided to slap him (big mistake). (Important note he was a few inches taller than me and I had 30lbs weight advantage). He then body slams me to ground. I land on my shoulder. Which caused permanent damage to it. To add insult to injury it was in front of 2 classes.

Then Catherine mocks me for losing to Tyrone. I later got mocked for the next two years
(This incident took place around 2017)

Last edited:
I can't believe its been one whole year since this happened to you

Brutal if true. Should have brought a knife to this fight (in video game)

Fucked around and found out white boy

In the mid way point of 7th grade (Year 7) I had a crush on this girl (let’s call her Catherine). I confessed to her she rejected me and then told her boyfriend(let’s call him Tyrone) Tensions began to rise between me and

Tyrone, Until one day it boiled over. At lunch he was shoving me and then when we got out of lunch and he continued to push me. So next I decided to slap him (big mistake). (Important note he was a few inches taller than me and I had 30lbs weight advantage). He then body slams me to ground. I land on my shoulder. Which caused permanent damage to it. To add insult to injury it was in front of 2 classes.

Then Catherine mocks me for losing to Tyrone. I later got mocked for the next two years
i fucking despise tyrone. they would always remind me how i couldn’t get any kind of foid

I would do an elliot rodgER if i was you. BROOTAL

The girl I had a crush on was dating some Tyrone nigger and he bullied me in front of her and acted so cool and nice later on I was such a dumb fat piece of shit I wanna kill myself how cucked could someone be