Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A blackpilled YouTube Channel without cope

S

Sufferingdude

Self-banned
-
I have been posting about this channel 2 times already but that's because it's a good channel to feel brutality and to kill the copes. It's not my channel guys but I'm just recommending it because there are so many copius blackpilled channels on YT and this one is not one of them. ITV/Rehab Room and FACEandLMS are also cope killing YT channnels but people know about them already.
The channel: https://www.youtube.com/@itsbrutal9874

Shit channel tbh, way worse than those 2 guys you mentioned.

KYS tbh

"everybody's equal! No place for misogyny and misandry here!!"

Yeahhhh, I'll pass thanks.

Also Swedish :feelspuke: cucked by default.

"everybody's equal! No place for misogyny and misandry here!!"

Yeahhhh, I'll pass thanks.

Also Swedish :feelspuke: cucked by default.
Hahahahahaha so true LMFAO, noticed that shit now. TBF I think he writes the "No misogyny" shit because he doesn't wanna get banned but IDK.

Hahahahahaha so true LMFAO, noticed that shit now. TBF I think he writes the "No misogyny" shit because he doesn't wanna get banned but IDK.
Imagine caring

Try also Shannon Rice Lewis. That youtube channel is criminally underrated, lol
Thanks I will. I really really hate when Blackpill YouTube channels are so damn positive. Of course positivity is great but it's to the point that it's barely blackpill anymore

Garbage defined.

Wtf man.

I have been posting about this channel 2 times already but that's because it's a good channel to feel brutality and to kill the copes. It's not my channel guys but I'm just recommending it because there are so many copius blackpilled channels on YT and this one is not one of them. ITV/Rehab Room and FACEandLMS are also cope killing YT channnels but people know about them already.
The channel: https://www.youtube.com/@itsbrutal9874
The accent is swedish so its a swedish channel about swedecels probably

Over for that youtuber swedishcel