Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A blackpilled man have to be supportive of feminism?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I hate normies more than women, and I gain extreme pleasure knowing some of them are divorce raped. All thanks to feminism. Now, I’m not supporting feminism actively, I’m just saying that all the people that are hurt by it are my enemies.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, so feminism is my friend. I consider myself “misogynist” and blackpilled to a mild level.

If cucks suffer because of feminism, then it's all good.

Its funny to see smug normie guy acting like hes won at life, only to eventually get cucked and divorced raped. I notice its the scummy borderline incel type of guys that act the most smug about finally convincing a foid to select them.

You make a fair point. But it's only a silver lining on a hypocritical degenerate society, tho. If normies get cucked that means we don't even exist in the eyes of femoids.

Also, you should hate Chads most of all. They took the virginity of your crushes. And they aren't hurt by feminism whatsoever.

If cucks suffer because of feminism, then it's all good.
But you will suffer worse from it by getting nothing, which is why feminism should be put in the trash where it belongs.

Feminism is a good thing. It just mutated with help of cucks and normalfags into some corporate monstrous flasheating blob from outer space. Cucks and orbiters are the worst. They are main reason why nowadays foids enabled to do their worst, slowly transforming into fiends.

Also, you should hate Chads most of all. They took the virginity of your crushes. And they aren't hurt by feminism whatsoever.
Most Chads are blackpilled. I envy some of them, but I’m not against the way they treat women.

On one hand you are partially right, but I only exposed one reason why a blackpilled man should support feminism. In my case, it’s because I am a misogynist, but for real, not because I’m using this fancy label which is trending now.

Feminism only increases the problems we are facing, no One here should support the jewish psy-op that is feminism

I support everything that will cause the west to become more degenerate and collapse sooner.

I support everything that will cause the west to become more degenerate and collapse sooner.
“The collapse” is part of the tradcuck narrative. So you want everything to collapse, so that a bunch of tradcuck will rebuild everything and start pandering to women again?

Why not to promote a permanent shif? Something that will change things for the better, but it will last a long period of time. We can change things for the better, and get rid of both tradcucks and feminists.

“The collapse” is part of the tradcuck narrative. So you want everything to collapse, so that a bunch of tradcuck will rebuild everything and start pandering to women again?

Why not to promote a permanent shif? Something that will change things for the better, but it will last a long period of time. We can change things for the better, and get rid of both tradcucks and feminists.
It's not possible man, once women were given rights all hope was lost tbh. This society cannot be changed for the better. The only way is for it to collapse and be rebuild as something else. For that to happen this society needs to get much more degenerate, the birth rates mus fall even harder, the debt must rise, mass migration has to take place. All those thing are bad, but they have to happen. It's the only way.

Its funny to see smug normie guy acting like hes won at life, only to eventually get cucked and divorced raped. I notice its the scummy borderline incel type of guys that act the most smug about finally convincing a foid to select them.
This is so true. If I were a Chad, I'd give priority to cucking these guys
MNbjwSp.jpg

well if feminism was taken literally instead of things that only benifit women like men treating women like men then I would be on board. Imagine foids having to live at the same standards as a man they would rope imagine female coal miners and foids working deadly jobs and getting punched in the face in bar fights thats a wholesome reality

thats retarded, feminism fucked us over in the first place

fourth wave feminism is utter bullshit with no real facts backing it up. but i guess you have a point

Supporting feminism is accelerationist

fourth wave feminism is utter bullshit with no real facts backing it up. but i guess you have a point
All waves of feminism were garbage pushed by the fags and jews and dykes.

Feminism is internally inconsistent. Even ignoring whether it reflects reality or not, feminism is a contradiction within itself. It can not stand, it will eventually come tumbling down as different, incredibly minutely sub-divided groups fight one another and cannibalize their own members for not being fundamentalist enough. And this will be a good thing.