Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A blackpill I'm surprised most normies don't see

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
There is a very strong correlation (>0.8) between number of friends/followers on a social network and physical attractiveness. The relation seems especially strong for girls (perhaps due to all the orbiters?)

Back when I was still on Facebook I had a game, trying to guess the attractiveness of someone just based on his friend count, never failed.

If anyone here is into data science and deep learning, this is your chance to publish a paper.

"its their personalities. teehee"

yeah another reaeon i left twitter i had mainly guy followers 3 girls followed me over the whole period of having social media using my real " picture" it is a great way to tell if someones incel:heybby: / even with a celebrity following me

s/followers on a social network and physical attractiveness. The relation seems especially strong for girls (perhaps due to all the orbiters?)

Back when I was still on Facebook I had a game, trying to guess the attractiveness of someone just based on his friend count, never failed.

If anyone here is into data science and deep learning, this is your chance to publish a paper.

You basically summarized a real study done on Facebook years ago. Of course, you can look at instagram now for followers correlating with attractiveness and that is also conclusive.

tenor.gif

nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif