Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A black trans faggot is the new image of Calvin Klein

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I think his name is kari jones or some shit
Screen Shot 2020 06 26 at 72325 PM

the more the retarded left shoves these trannies into the spotlight, the more equally retarded feminists start to drop the facade about liking said trannies.

of all the industries and corporations in the world, the fashion industry is by far the most rotten and pointless one to exist

of all the industries and corporations in the world, the fashion industry is by far the most rotten and pointless one to exist
No surprise that the industry that caters almost exclusively to women is like that

This is what the world has come to

who gives a flying fuck?

:feelspuke::feelspuke:That thing is disgusting!

I am not even surprised anymore. This planet is doomed.

Just fucking lol.
Get me out of this fucking planet.

Brutal tbh

Brookeshieldscalvinklein
i'm quite surprised with all the MeToo stuff happening that calvin klein isn't in hot water for sexualizing a 15yo child

God save us... :feelspuke::feelspuke:

He must feel miserable.

Looks like a piece of trash. So much for high end fashion. How does this even work? If I want to look like an over weight, nigger tranny I can buy calvin kline? I wish clothing was about trying to look good again or being comfortable.

Looks like a piece of trash. So much for high end fashion. How does this even work? If I want to look like an over weight, nigger tranny I can buy calvin kline? I wish clothing was about trying to look good again or being comfortable.

View attachment 282299
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: