Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A bit of schadenfreude to cope with

I see you are a man of culture.

I also take part in the delicious schedenfraude of roasties, trannies and sluts. I personally enjoy the subreddit r/detrans, watching those FtMtM crying because muh doctors didn't risk their careers for muh feelz is so much lifefuel.

Kind of a cope since there will always be beta billy who will bail their mistakes out, no questions asked. :fuk:

I'm not watching this. Just tell me what it's about.

I saw tiddy and I was like "Oh, maybe I will watch this." Then I saw...

I also take part in the delicious schedenfraude of roasties, trannies and sluts. I personally enjoy the subreddit r/detrans, watching those FtMtM crying because muh doctors didn't risk their careers for muh feelz is so much lifefuel.

...and then I was like "I mean no, I won't watch it, also I'm not attracted to anyone in this video."

I saw tiddy and I was like "Oh, maybe I will watch this." Then I saw...

...and then I was like "I mean no, I won't watch it, also I'm not attracted to anyone in this video."
It's basically MGTOW cope with """wall hitting""" foids.

Foids crying about being ghosted and stood up and wondering why, and then a guy trying to explain why.

Kind of a cope since there will always be beta billy who will bail their mistakes out, no questions asked. :fuk:
That's the foid privilege, but they're unhappy in the video and it just warms my heart when the sexual overclass is suffering.

Last edited:
schadenfreude implies you get joy from other's sadness and pain. The thing is, that foids dont feel sadness and pain. Everything you see here is a worldview that is crumbling down right before their eyes. They simply cannot comprehend why they, a woman, could be denied what they have for millions of years been given, attention.

Fuck these disingenuous holes. Crying because no one loves them. countless times in this filthy video you can just hear how absolutely blown away they are they got *gasp* denied!!! Fucking whores are so braindead. This isn't schadenfreude, this is rage fuel. :reeeeee:

'You want a relationship, you just don't want it with me.'

Tbh.

The best lifefuel for me is the (not relatively frequent, but not unheard of) news reports when a femoid has married a murderer, rapist or any career criminal and then gets beaten to death by her alpha male. Or at least maimed. Darwin Award, that is.