Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a bit of positivity

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They had to cheat to win the election. They had to continue lying and misdirecting to get any kind of support towards them via manipulation. They now had to establish a “truth board” because they saw how much everyone hates them and the hatred towards them is ramping up. Twitter, one of their top propaganda bot boards being bought out, was the final straw. It was NO coincidence they made the truth board almost immediately after. It means they were following the events and getting nervous the entire time and planning such a board the entire time prior. It means they are scared

They know a lot of these people have guns, so I think they are slightly worried and scared. Even if it doesn’t come to violence, there is more and more discontent and hatred growing towards them as it’s becoming more and more widespread knowledge they cheated and lied all throughout their office. Hell, now people know they lied about the amount who got vaccinated. I barely know anybody who got vaccinated. Go outside nobody is wearing a mask, even though it’s still mandated. They hate them and have stopped listening to them. Nothing enrages “authority figures” more than the public not listening to them or respecting a single word they tell them.

I’m talking politics right now, but this even applies to inceldom. The incel count is rising. The forums and searches for “incel,” “blackpill, etc, are growing. More and more men are going sexless and being fucked over by whipped faggots so the movement is only growing. This won’t stop. It will only get more and more widespread with time. They know this, too.

And, once again, remember this is a country where everyone can get a rifle, and the hatred and discontent towards politicians, journalists, authority, basically all the ones pushing evil and lies is only growing. I think all these recent events may be demoralizing at first, but at second glance should maybe even be moralizing.

I would never encourage violence. Follow the law of course, right. But remember. There is no army In The world that could stand up to an entire nation that only has a single firearm and a single mag.

I would never wish violence on anyone of course, but we may be headed towards a pendulum swing here in a few years or maybe even sooner. Politically, and within our own troubles here. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
i wonder when a truth ministry is coming to my country. everything leads me to believe it's coming with the next presidency, especially since we're following the same fate as the US ("conservative" presidency after many years of "leftism", upcoming electoral polls shows the "leftist" ex-president is making a comeback stronger than ever). countries affected by western "culture" are all ending up the same way, importing the same concepts

i wonder when a truth ministry is coming to my country. everything leads me to believe it's coming with the next presidency, especially since we're following the same fate as the US ("conservative" presidency after many years of "leftism", upcoming electoral polls shows the "leftist" ex-president is making a comeback stronger than ever). countries affected by western "culture" are all ending up the same way, importing the same concepts
I truly believe that while the world is an evil place, it will be pushed back by the foolish hopeful few. We live in an extremely unique time period where we may witness this.

The fact they even felt the need to create a truth ministry means it is getting to them and they’re getting angry fewer and fewer are listening to them. I say keep the pressure up and keep making them angrier. Cuz fuck em. Their zog army can’t do anything if their entire armed populace decided they don’t want to listen to them anymore (legally of course) :smonk:

Democracy at its origin here may have been a grand ideal, but it’s been twisted to an evil hellhole and the hatred for it is only rising. You only have to google search results about these matters and see they sky rocketed. Hell if democracy was so great why are only 1/3 of college men not depressed virgins. Just ask some basic observational questions from going outside a few times.

Last edited:
I truly believe that while the world is an evil place, it will be pushed back by the foolish hopeful few. We live in an extremely unique time period where we may witness this.

The fact they even felt the need to create a truth ministry means it is getting to them and they’re getting angry fewer and fewer are listening to them. I say keep the pressure up and keep making them angrier. Cuz fuck em. Their zog army can’t do anything if their entire armed populace decided they don’t want to listen to them anymore (legally of course) :smonk:

Democracy at its origin here may have been a grand ideal, but it’s been twisted to an evil hellhole and the hatred for it is only rising. You only have to google search results about these matters and see they sky rocketed. Hell if democracy was so great why are only 1/3 of college men not depressed virgins. Just ask some basic observational questions from going outside a few times.
democracy has always been a scam. in my country the redpill is still popular but i already see many young men arriving at the blackpill, let's hope for the collapse. i'll be doing my own thing anyways without care for others, i love seeing the societal collapse it's what i've always dreamt of

democracy has always been a scam. in my country the redpill is still popular but i already see many young men arriving at the blackpill, let's hope for the collapse. i'll be doing my own thing anyways without care for others, i love seeing the societal collapse it's what i've always dreamt of
Agree, but it’s far more evil and sinister than it has ever been. I want to see the collapse and some form of it is coming

Agree, but it’s far more evil and sinister than it has ever been. I want to see the collapse and some form of it is coming
yes, it's sinister. i see so many videos of US cities with so many people dropping out of "bluepill" society and fully drowning themselves in drugs and other animalistic behaviours, rioting and LDARing. same goes for eastern countries with hikikkomoris and the tang ping movement in China. it's beautiful tbh and it seems to be a tendency, most people of value (men) are losing in current's system and it simply can't seem to stand for long

"Beware of the man with only one bullet!"
- Barney Fife

Americans are so silly...worshiping Democrats and Republicans.