Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A biological idea to fix inceldom

C

connecticutcel

Greycel
Incels with an MD or a neurobiology PhD get in here.

To any man there is two components: the mind and the body. It is generally agreed here that it is our bodies that prevent us from getting laid. What is the interface between the mind and the body? It is the nerve connections, specifically the spinal cord and the cranial nerves.

Imagine a future where we have good artificial retinas and ochlear devices. Then we will build good-looking androids who will capture all the necessary sensory information and wirelessly transmit it in real time to our brains. Then when your brain sends commands to your muscles to smile or whatever, that will be transmitted to the artificial muscles of the android. I think it will be necessary to crack your skull open to make all of this work and it would have to be submerged in an artificial fluid resembling CSF.

The lack of exercise will probably have a bad effect on the internal organs so they may have to replaced by artificial versions. Of course, the existing artificial internal organs absolutely suck ass, e.g. the artificial heart requires anti-coagulants to work which in its turn may cause internal bleeding.

Then there is the question of how will your body be fed and how will it shit and pee. Maybe the gastrointestinal system will be kept, maybe we will switch to parenteral nutrition. This is pretty gross but then so is our present condition.

What about the blood? Dyalisis may replace the function of kidneys but something still has to produce the red blood cells, the platelets and the white blood cells. Your own bone marrow should be kept to this end but with your spinal cord severed it won't be regulated on its own. Something has to be figured out about this.

It is also necessary that we have realistic artificial skin, hair and eyes for our avatar. It is my understanding that the existing sexbots can be quite easily told apart from actual humans so there is a lot of work has to be done in this direction as well.

This technology is not something only incels should be interested in, however. Avatars will not age, as opposed to the actual bodies so Chads and Stacies might care about this as well. Also, if a car hits your avatar, you don't die, you can restart (if you e.g. keep a spare avatar near your actual brain). Also, this will allow us to have 3D games with a full-body control system and total immersion.

The downsides are that you can't go to places where there is no 5G or some form of wireless communication available (also you can't go too far away from your body because the speed of light is finite and you will desync). Also, fertility might be undermined. I guess before you connect yourself to the avatar you should freeze some sperm so that you can have babies later on. The foids' ability to get pregnant will probably be destroyed if they use an avatar (but maybe there will be artificial wombs so it won't be too much of an issue).

Unfortunately, I am pretty old already so I don't expect to see the day when this technology becomes reality. In any case, I thought it could interest some people here.

My idea to fix inceldom!: lead to the head (of foids)

To any man there is two components: the mind and the body. It is generally agreed here that it is our bodies that prevent us from getting laid. What is the interface between the mind and the body? It is the nerve connections, specifically the spinal cord and the cranial nerves.

Imagine a future where we have good artificial retinas and ochlear devices. Then we will build good-looking androids who will capture all the necessary sensory information and wirelessly transmit it in real time to our brains. Then when your brain sends commands to your muscles to smile or whatever, that will be transmitted to the artificial muscles of the android. I think it will be necessary to crack your skull open to make all of this work and it would have to be submerged in an artificial fluid resembling CSF.

The lack of exercise will probably have a bad effect on the internal organs so they may have to replaced by artificial versions. Of course, the existing artificial internal organs absolutely suck ass, e.g. the artificial heart requires anti-coagulants to work which in its turn may cause internal bleeding.

Then there is the question of how will your body be fed and how will it shit and pee. Maybe the gastrointestinal system will be kept, maybe we will switch to parenteral nutrition. This is pretty gross but then so is our present condition.

What about the blood? Dyalisis may replace the function of kidneys but something still has to produce the red blood cells, the platelets and the white blood cells. Your own bone marrow should be kept to this end but with your spinal cord severed it won't be regulated on its own. Something has to be figured out about this.

It is also necessary that we have realistic artificial skin, hair and eyes for our avatar. It is my understanding that the existing sexbots can be quite easily told apart from actual humans so there is a lot of work has to be done in this direction as well.

This technology is not something only incels should be interested in, however. Avatars will not age, as opposed to the actual bodies so Chads and Stacies might care about this as well. Also, if a car hits your avatar, you don't die, you can restart (if you e.g. keep a spare avatar near your actual brain). Also, this will allow us to have 3D games with a full-body control system and total immersion.

The downsides are that you can't go to places where there is no 5G or some form of wireless communication available (also you can't go too far away from your body because the speed of light is finite and you will desync). Also, fertility might be undermined. I guess before you connect yourself to the avatar you should freeze some sperm so that you can have babies later on. The foids' ability to get pregnant will probably be destroyed if they use an avatar (but maybe there will be artificial wombs so it won't be too much of an issue).

Unfortunately, I am pretty old already so I don't expect to see the day when this technology becomes reality. In any case, I thought it could interest some people here.
At that point such invasive surgeries would make you barely human. I doubt you could even consider yourself alive at that point. And so many things can fail along the way. All the points where the devices are implanted can develop tumors and you can die of cancer a few months later.
There is no hacking the body without consequences in some form or the other tbh at least not in the near future.

My idea to fix inceldom!: lead to the head (of foids)
20200213 192914

Based

Just become terminator theory

The fuck is this?

Other than sexbots which you have described, the root of the problem also has to be dealt with, which are females. If you just make everybody a Chad foids will just pit chads against chads and only want the one that is 15+ feet

Is there a tl;dr or do you honestly expect me to read all this shit?

basically abandon your incel body and become an android R. Pattinson-lookalike with a giant schlong

How about replacing body parts with artificial ones? Basically, you'll end up with Chad's body. But it will still be your body (partially) and your brain. So what do you think?

How about replacing body parts with artificial ones? Basically, you'll end up with Chad's body. But it will still be your body (partially) and your brain. So what do you think?
The key question is how do you replace your face. Remember, you got an esophagus and larynx and the blood supply to the brain. If you could replace your skull with a Chad skull then I think our problems would by and large be gone.

The key question is how do you replace your face. Remember, you got an esophagus and larynx and the blood supply to the brain. If you could replace your skull with a Chad skull then I think our problems would by and large be gone.

At that point you're better off hoping that a full body transplant is somehow possible and doing that instead.

Personal Matrix simulation sounds better, its also not real but you get to enjoy, remember the foid in red dress? you could fuck her easily.

The key question is how do you replace your face.
I dont know. Strong implants that are firmly attached to the bones of the skull can be used. Well, with the technology of the future, the entire lower jaw can be replaced.
Of course, this is fantastic.

Yes, I want this. Body of a Chad and blackpilled mind of an incel, I can either make this world a better place or send it to hell