Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big problem in my life is that I don't want anything badly enough to try

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Since I was a kid I spent all my free time laying in bed with my laptop. Other than literally being asleep, this is probably the maximum degree of relaxation and rotting a human being can reach.

I felt boredom, I felt the vague need to ... create, to improve myself. But never actually enough to DO something, to do more than just consume media and vegetate all day long.

Yeah I'm bald. Yeah I'm fat and with many health issues. By now no amount of effort will get me laid. But still, my life could improve greatly if I tried, but I apparently prefer not doing anything, rotting in bed and bitching about my pathetic, miserable life. I've always been like this, always will be apparently. It never changed, both my drive and my energy are very low. I do admire the incels that are "maxxing" stuff, I barely have the energy to get out of bed.

Honestly I don’t want anything anymore. All of my former desires are unattainable and everything else is either pointless or bullshit

Dopamine society, giving you an endless stream of unfulfilling tasks and "content" that have been gamified to give you a little dopamine rush when you click it. I pity zoomers who grew up/are growing up with this as the norm.

Only good looking people and normie dumbasses have motivation to do anything.

I hate putting on a mask and lying to everyone around me that I have some sort of "motivation" to do something with my life.

Same. Things only excite me or interest me in small flashes.

I'm the same. One of the reason I know it's pointless because of what I'm lacking facially.

Same i wish i had more motivation