Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A big part of why girls say they would never date an Indian guy

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
When you think of white guys, you think of this:

MV5BMTQ5ODI0MDc4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTM5MDk3MTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

holden-nowell-shirtless-male-model-call-me-maybe-2.jpg

When you think of black guys, you probably think of this:

hot-beautiful-black-guy-bulging-muscles-posing-against-backdrop-urban-landscape-man-fitness-model-body-background-99462877.jpg

Part-8-Hot-Black-Hunks-Muscle-Ebony-T01.jpg

When you think of Indian guys, you probably think of this:

indian-man-moustache-18607622.jpg

Half the white guys and black guys we see are good looking white guys and black guys on TV. So those good looking black guys on white guys on TV weigh heavily on what we perceive a white guy or black guy as looking like. But all the Indian guys we see are the Indians we see IRL, because there are very few Indian guys in Western movies, and especially few that play important roles which they hire the good looking actors for.

The reality however is that most white guys and black guys are ugly, just like Indian guys:

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

Exactly, it's the media portrayal and stereotypes of Indian men that ruin chances of dating.

Must be the clumsy way with women e.g. bob & vagene meme.

they say this because currys are ugly af no other reason

Not only that but many indians are beta and dont go for sports. You will see indians in STEM just to get some money only to be a betabux, and not pursue a athletic career or hobby like many black or white guys

They will laugh at me before they see my 3” penis

Indians are very short though that's one thing that has nothing to do with media

The reality however is that most white guys and black guys are ugly, just like Indian guys:

Not true, curries are uglier on average than any other race, specially the southern ones. Same thing applies to rice people. But rice skin color is more appealing in general (yellow-white halo).

You are posing an egg-chicken question.

Do people perceive curries like that because of the media portrayal? or Does media portray them as such because most curries actually look and act like that?

Currycels are so sick that they rape 8 month old babies. Who does that? Sick fucks. Maybe that is why women don't like you.

They can run meme game.

Currycels are so sick that they rape 8 month old babies. Who does that? Sick fucks. Maybe that is why women don't like you.
what were the babies wearing tho? they were probably asking for it

You're forgetting the smell.

I'll get your point but the majority of white guys certainly looks better than the blackopscel.

"most x are ugly"

That defeats the purpose of the term