Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A beta documents his Tinder experience. Blackpills in the comments.

Any noteworthy comments? All I see are bluepills.

That's a whopping 1,2% match rate, and all ugly girls that wouldn't even answer him.
But everyone gets laid in college bro:soy:Online dating isn't real anyways:feels:

Attachments

• bp.png
    bp.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 461
He has a 1.25% match rate which sounds low but is actually probably higher than the average male who gets around 0.5% matches (probably less these days).

So this represents an ABOVE AVERAGE example, and still results in getting nowhere.

that 1 date was probably a landwhale that just wanted a free meal

See, he got a number. There's one in +10k who give you a chance (to reject on a date). That guy has more matches than I've ever had.

JFL if you're still trying in current day.

He got one number and one date. So that means if a gurl give to you her number you gonna fuck?

I only get tinder likes if I set my preferences to men.
Can other members of this site say the same?

tenor.gif

Another nerd coping with his subhumanity by trying too hard to be the pathetic science and data guy, he posted this while crying

A lot of copers talking about the "Tinder algorithm" and how you shouldn't swipe right on everyone. I don't believe Tinder uses a batting percentage since a chad can swipe right to everyone with no problem.

The app to shows the same hot guys first to every new user. These are the guys nearly all women match with and thus they are shown first to new users. If you're "ugly" like most men are, you're quickly buried to the bottom of the Mariana trench, below all the good looking men.

Last edited:
I only get tinder likes if I set my preferences to men.
Can other members of this site say the same?

Men have much lower standards than women, so yes. (Not suggesting you gaymaxx/trannymaxx, please don't ban me)