Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] A benefit of being incel

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★★★
Is that nothing can hurt us anymore. :society::society::society:
There isn’t anything a normie can say to me that I haven’t already said to myself in the mirror. Yes, I am a virgin, sub5, ugly, autist, manlet. However, I can still piss off normshits and really touch their nerves. Like this one dude I know, who had a 6’2 chad father marry some gook, and is now a 5’9 deformed Hapa manlet, or my retarded bluepilled father, that constantly yells at me to get some fag job, and has made fun of me for getting on finasteride so I don’t end up a bald fuck like him. I know his past and his failures with women because my mom told me, and I will use it to crush him in the most devastating way imaginable when the time is right. Only thing left to do now is gym max so I can at least fight a little bit.
Normie: “did you just call my gf a cheating whore? You wanna step outside?”
Me: “sure thing you cuck faggot” and then beat him up silly because of all my rage (in Minecraft)

Turned into a blackhole

Normie: “did you just call my gf a cheating whore? You wanna step outside?”
Me: “sure thing you cuck faggot” and then beat him up silly because of all my rage (in Minecraft)
tales from the slums of kerala

*gets beat up*
"Actually I won because I wasn't finished off"
Another day, another cope.

Is that nothing can hurt us anymore.
Inceldom, touch starvation, poorceldom and fear of war (I live in a country next to Russia) hurts me everyday, it's like a loose rope around neck.

Anything that doesn't result in going ER is cope

it's only when you lose everything that you can do whatever you want