Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Becky from my uni told me...

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
So this Becky from uni who put me in her friendzone told me something ridiculous...
We talked a lot and she said she wants lietrally ALL men to find her attractive.
She asked me why i never compliment her looks.
I said: we are just friends rights? Why should i compliment you?
She said: yes we are just friends and you are not my type but i still want you to find me attractive. I want all men to find me attractive.
She was single btw.
So we men and incels hope there is one single foid who find us attractive and average foids want literally ALL men to find them attractive.
JFL
I deleted her from my phone and whatsapp btw.
She also uses Simps to write her exams. The exams were digital.
Tutorial Mode.

Last edited:
Pure vanity. If a woman doesnt want to sleep with you no point in talking with her. Thats the measure how much a woman respects you.

She wants you to simp with the expectation of nothing.

Cut the bitch off.

I'd call her ugly :lul:

Pure vanity. If a woman doesnt want to sleep with you no point in talking with her. Thats the measure how much a woman respects you.
This is why i deleted her. The pain was brutal. Luckily i never helped her. She asked me everyday to help her at uni. And i knew she just wanted to use me.

I'd call her ugly :lul:
I did indeed. She asked me many times to rate her from 1 to 10. I rated her a 5 and i think it killed her :lul:
And she asked to rate her age and i rated her very old. This also killed her :lul:

Never forget how she was to you. Right now its holiday season plus there's a high rate of sex trafficking going on. I would just ignore her if you ever hear her scream for help. Aiding women like her wouldn't get you anything being a hero for them. Not worth you getting shot or stabbed over for.

Based Brocel putting roasties in trheir place! :feelsokman:

I did indeed. She asked me many times to rate her from 1 to 10. I rated her a 5 and i think it killed her :lul:
And she asked to rate her age and i rated her very old. This also killed her :lul:
The worst you can do is tell her the truth :feelshmm: :lul:

Never forget how she was to you. Right now its holiday season plus there's a high rate of sex trafficking going on. I would just ignore her if you ever hear her scream for help. Aiding women like her wouldn't get you anything being a hero for them. Not worth you getting shot or stabbed over for.
I´d never help and risk my own safety for any foid (except my mother). Not since i´m blackpilled. I would just watch and laugh :lul:

Yes, this explains some of my recent interactions with foids.

No joke, in an odd about way I think this justifies men responding rudely to rejection. You're taking back the flattery. They don't know how hard it's for you to propose to them and they just collect it for a simple ego boost. This legit justifies men saying something childish like "you're plain faced anyway!"

This is justified if it encourages less female narcissism in seeking to provoke lust/interest in men they have no intention in fulfilling.

Yes, this explains some of my recent interactions with foids.

No joke, in an odd about way I think this justifies men responding rudely to rejection. You're taking back the flattery. They don't know how hard it's for you to propose to them and they just collect it for a simple ego boost. This legit justifies men saying something childish like "you're plain faced anyway!"

This is justified if it encourages less female narcissism in seeking to provoke lust/interest in men they have no intention in fulfilling.
:yes:

I´d never help and risk my own safety for any foid (except my mother). Not since i´m blackpilled. I would just watch and laugh :lul:

Did the Becky ever compliment your appearance? :feelsseriously:

She only "liked" me because we are both slavs. But actually she wants Chris Hemsworth lol.
Did the Becky ever compliment your appearance? :feelsseriously:
Are you trying to find out if i´m Chad? No she didn´t compliment me.

Last edited:
You've obviously met S.R.B.

So many lines converging on Islam (substitute any religious order which strongly controls female sexuality) is right.
Christianity was the same in the past. But the church has no power anymore. Sooner or later Muslims will conquer Europe due to migration and higher birthrate. It will be over for foids. Not much time left to ride the cc.

Now call her fat so she starts throwing up her Chipotle and becomes anorexic and bulimic

So this Becky from uni who put me in her friendzone told me something ridiculous...
We talked a lot and she said she wants lietrally ALL men to find her attractive.
She said: yes we are just friends and you are not my type but i still want you to find me attractive. I want all men to find me attractive.
She was single btw.
So we men and incels hope there is one single foid who find us attractive and average foids want literally ALL men to find them attractive.
JFL
Tutorial Mode.
Turn her in

Actually knew someone like this becky. Former coworker would always try to become friends with any male coworkers that I worked around. By asking me things about them. Was kinda funny, convinced her to send the chad a pic threw text of her in a bikini and cowboy hat. That picture got circulated around work she nearly lost her job.:feelshaha: She got depressed and kept telling herself that she wasn't ugly. Yet I wouldn't have touched her anyway. You might convince this becky to send pics of herself just to have her feelings crushed. She seems to have a high opinion of herself would be hilarious to hear about what happens.
If you want to cause some real problems and fun. Introduce a new becky or stacy to the equation. Draw the attention of the ones that help the becky with her reports with another foid. Take the attention they give from one to another. When this becky sees that she is loosing her simps. She'll question things again, That's when you hit her with reality that she isn't that great. If the foid is on her monthly period when you decide to show her that shes worthless. The damage will cut even deeper. This is like an investment were you get to see someone get torn apart emotionally by facing the truth that is reality as time passes. :feelsthink:

She was single btw.
JFL
Tutorial Mode.
i hate when they ego boosting each other with complimenting.

and they say they have good social skills. Jfl.

This guy turned out to be a fakecel

what a surprise

Tbh I would like all cunts to find me attractive, I'm narcissistic like that. But you made the correct choice of deleting her off your phone. You have nothing to gain by being in the friendzone like that. That shows her that you don't give a fuck about being her friend and to fuck off since she never would've given you a chance.

I wanna feed her my shit, unironically by putting it in a big Mac and having her take the bite:feelsree:

Why didnt u just say 'I think youre ugly now get away from me whore.' At least you redeemed yourself by ghosting her.

you did tell her she's average ofc?

you really think the race who killed god doesn't not want to be worshipped as if they were god?we humans killed christ.After this anything is possible.

This is a golden statement; however respect goes much further than that.

i had a similar story from when i was in college. there was this cheerleader hole that was a math major. she would always come into the combined math/computer science lounge and the simps would come running to help her with homework. i never lifted a finger to help.

one day she came into the lounge and instead of sitting at the table and waiting for the simps to help her, she walked right over to me and asked me for help. i said i was busy and she got this confused look on her face and walked away lmao. she could not fathom that someone would never say no to her or that i wasn't running to simp for her.

i had a similar story from when i was in college. there was this cheerleader hole that was a math major. she would always come into the combined math/computer science lounge and the simps would come running to help her with homework. i never lifted a finger to help.

one day she came into the lounge and instead of sitting at the table and waiting for the simps to help her, she walked right over to me and asked me for help. i said i was busy and she got this confused look on her face and walked away lmao. she could not fathom that someone would never say no to her or that i wasn't running to simp for her.
Based. :dab:

Shitty thing is this may very well be the only time she ever has to face reality EVER in life and it came from a lonely M/CScel. She will graduate, get a job, and excel and yet never actually have to do a god damn thing but exist.

One can only hope one day someone actually puts her on the spot but when Error 404: Brain not found happens she'd probably still get an 'it's okay sweetie let me help you' Probably won't even have to suck a cock for it.

I woulda showed just how much I truly like her:feelsLSD::smonk:WAAAOOW Rape das a strong message

She was single btw.
JFL
Tutorial Mode.
Beckie’s are fucking garbage man Stacie’s are better in every way