Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

Beautiful but sad quote

He actually went to Morocco during the same time I did in the same place. I wonder if we ever crossed paths. Probably not since he was in a high class area.

Strongly disagree. Being alone in nature is the closest peace to sleep you can experience while awake

He actually went to Morocco during the same time I did in the same place. I wonder if we ever crossed paths. Probably not since he was in a high class area.
I want to visit Elliot's neighbourhood or the place he shot himself as an act of rememberance, sadly I probably can't afford it. rip us tbh

I want to visit Elliot's neighbourhood or the place he shot himself as an act of rememberance, sadly I probably can't afford it. rip us tbh

I go to morocco every year so I could visit the places he stayed at

I go to morocco every year so I could visit the places he stayed at
I remember that he visited Tangier, but didn't state specifically where in the city. I haven't read the manifesto in a while so if you want to find specific locaitons, perhaps try it.

I remember that he visited Tangier, but didn't state specifically where in the city. I haven't read the manifesto in a while so if you want to find specific locaitons, perhaps try it.

im on like pg 80 on the manifesto i never finished reading the whole thing

im on like pg 80 on the manifesto i never finished reading the whole thing

use this, listen to it while doing other stuff. Helps if you don't wanna bore yourself with hours of reading.

No one want the lonelines pill

brutal ERpill

It's weird being his age now.
True tbh. He was 22 when he commited that shooting in isla vista. Same age as me now. It's a very strange feeling, indeed.