Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A based (((Quora))) poster ascended with him mom, the replies were considerably shocking

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-

@mentalcel1
Is this you?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I used to squeeze my mom's boobs regularly and kiss and caress her slut body. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Brutal. The OP in that Quora post is a litERally a mothERfuckER

Momcels are fakecels.

I’m not even joking when I say this - I have had a feeling that sons fucking their moms was going to become “a thing” as society decays. Foids want cute replicas of themselves, they want chad sons. Foids are very vain, and don’t like to feel old - so they want younger guys. The economy is horrible, so more young men are stuck living with their mothers. :feelsrope:

I recently dreamed about this. Then I woke up and was really disgusted lol. freudpilled once again. wouldn't tho

I’m not even joking when I say this - I have had a feeling that sons fucking their moms was going to become “a thing” as society decays. Foids want cute replicas of themselves, they want chad sons. Foids are very vain, and don’t like to feel old - so they want younger guys. The economy is horrible, so more young men are stuck living with their mothers. :feelsrope:
It's over for us growingwithoutmom cels...

Everyone on Quora should be beheaded by ISIS

@Transcended Trucel it’s over for the human race

Link?

Mega larp
agree with subhuman, this stuff will probably be the stuff after LGBT

Momhavers = Fakecels confirmed

Chris-Chan is the ultimate trendsetter
He was the one of the first 'Let's Play'-er, one of the first trannys and one of the first mother fuckers
He did all these things before it was cool, everyone started doing 'Let's Play's after he did, everyone started becoming trannys after he did, now everyone is fucking their parents after he did

I physically cannot think sexual thoughts of my mom or want to have sex with her. But I have no problem with people that do.