Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A Bad Liver Lowers Your SMV By 2 Or 3 Points

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Your face will bloat, your skin quality will go downhill very dramatically...more dramatically than you might realize. A bunch of other bad things will happen to your looks. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if it made your dick go smaller.

The liver is the looks organ. And the kidneys but it's pretty much impossible to have healthy kidneys and an unhealthy liver or vice versa. If one is fucked up the other is too. Bad heart or lungs though? Shit, you can be a supermodel with fucked up heart or lungs. Anyway, over for alcoholic cels. Beyond over.

You have a higher chance of dying with a bad liver though which might be the end goal for many who abuse alcohol (like myself)

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway. I'm sorry to say this.

Liver damage comes from alcoholism, which is correlated with inceldom anyway

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway. I'm sorry to say this.
Lucky I was raised in trashy neighborhood and started smoking very young like before middle school

Lucky I was raised in trashy neighborhood and started smoking very young like before middle school
:dafuckfeels:

Are you serious? Your lungs should be fucked by now.

I made that post because Chads indulge in degeneracy and drinking at parties all the time but they still look good. Skin quality or facial bloat both are too some degrees genetic.

First of all I've heard that before I know you didn't make it up and lol why though? Mine is about one of the least controversial posts anyone can make here.

First of all I've heard that before I know you didn't make it up and lol why though? Mine is about one of the least controversial posts anyone can make here.
First of all i'm sorry if you felt bad by this post. I didn't intended to I just wanted an opportunity to post this copypasta.

As for why
I made that post because Chads indulge in degeneracy and drinking at parties all the time but they still look good. Skin quality or facial bloat both are too some degrees genetic too.
The one with facial bloat i'm not sure about but if you have chielsed bones facial bloat isn't going to lower your SMV much.

First of all i'm sorry if you felt bad by this post. I didn't intended to I just wanted an opportunity to post this copypasta.

As for why

The one with facial bloat i'm not sure about but if you have chielsed bones facial bloat isn't going to lower your SMV much.
Oh gotcha. Ok please excuse my autism.

Ezgif 1 7dda33878ab1
meeks dabbin on u

Even our internal organs are breaking our SMV. It's beyond over for genetic failures.