Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A-are we betas?

No, beta = normie. Betas should all just rope, they are cucks.

Well seeing as we ain't getting hole then yes, we're beta in how others perceive us or our standing in society but we're not beta in terms of our views.

Even though the distinctions between beta cuck and incel are obvious to us, that’s how most of us are perceived by normalslime. This doesn’t make it true.

No, betas love and whiteknight women- ie your average reddit nu-male.

Last edited:
Even though the distinctions between beta cuck and incel are obvious to us, that’s how most of us are perceived by normalslime. This doesn’t make it true.

we're more like omegas, the outcasts of the species

No. Betas are cucked

no, we are lower than beta in soyciety

we are more like outcasts of society so i think we are not beta as we don't put foids on a pedestal or waste money on them.

The beta male is an average male, so no, we aren't betas, we are more like omegas.

I'm not a weeb and I lift so no

So much cope in this thread. Even if you stumbled upon this website by accident youre likely a beta, chad has better stuff to do. As a guy said before, if you made an account here youre not a beta youre an omega

We're alphas just not in looks ;)

LnG6VG8qDqd74nZ0zk2xY2df3Rn2lzaUolWn_VYgbQjLcKG5s2ofj4CQOpVgnLQU-mw5bytNrpsWGRrcX7FOpO4SnOVIILf8eAaHEB7p4JJJD3rWXPmY-AlmwSt_br3D1T9xwI_gib0o

I can't understand bluepilled cuck language. what did you say?
Smoothbrain we both end up virgins you rlly aren't any better than anyone here

I just want to be allowed to pay for what I can't get for free.

But I guess that's just too much to ask.

For red pillers, betas are all males who are not alpha. So if you are not a leader to men and an object of desire to women, you are a beta. If you have no friends, you are a lonely beta, nothing more.

Im high on fentanyl rn

I think it depends. There's beta incels, but not all incels are betas. You're using sexual ability as some sort of goalpost, which is no different from people virgin shaming. Saying incels are beta for being unable to have sex is agreeing with society's opinion on virgins/incels. I don't even consider someone physically weak as beta, as physically weak people have been some of the most alpha of all time (Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jong Un, etc.). It's more of an intelligence and mindset thing for me. If you're ok with society shitting on you and you're ok with living in a dystopic world then you're a beta. You can be 60000lbs and roided, but at the end of the day you still lick societies asshole while it shits in your mouth.

being incel is better than being cuck.

I think it depends. There's beta incels, but not all incels are betas. You're using sexual ability as some sort of goalpost, which is no different from people virgin shaming. Saying incels are beta for being unable to have sex is agreeing with society's opinion on virgins/incels. I don't even consider someone physically weak as beta, as physically weak people have been some of the most alpha of all time (Hitler, Stalin, Kim Jong Un, etc.). It's more of an intelligence and mindset thing for me. If you're ok with society shitting on you and you're ok with living in a dystopic world then you're a beta. You can be 60000lbs and roided, but at the end of the day you still lick societies asshole while it shits in your mouth.