Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A 7 year old Mogs us all to hell

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

It's truly over

I could beat him the fuck up tbh.

I wish ive also started Boxing ,MMA along with basketball at this age

But nah instead i was a fat bullied kid with Panic attacks and anxiety

Has NCT = OVER

I think I saw a video of this kid a couple years ago when he was 5. This is the right way to raise a child; with a heavy focus on exercise and diet, both of which encourage high T during puberty. This kid will be a Tyrone when he's older.

Wish i was BBC. Being stuck in a slav body is suicide inducing.

future gigatyrone

My only hope is he sustains a life ending injury in his teens or suffers from short stature due to early exercise weighted workouts. Thus ending his potentially bright and lucrative career.
I mean even then he has a much better life than everyone here combined as he would still get preteen pussy but at least this way he becomes a washed up superstar and has to live the rest of his life trying to relice his glory days when he could still play.

kid has some godlike genetics

My only hope is he sustains a life ending injury in his teens or suffers from short stature due to early exercise weighted workouts. Thus ending his potentially bright and lucrative career.

hope you're being facetious with that smh

Looks like a DBZ character with all those muscles as a kid.

Potent suicidefuel, this little nigga life mogs the entire forum at age 7. Brutal parentpill too, those parents are setting him up to win where most of ours set us up to fail.

Puberty fucks over the majority of child prodigies, just wait.

teens can be edgy
im just being honest. you sound like beta chad worshipper which is really sad

I've been called beta for being opposed to the most fucked up stuff on here. shit doesn't faze me in the slightest anymore lol. If you truly find solace in wishing death upon a kid that did nothing to you then go right ahead edgecel

I've been called beta for being opposed to the most fucked up stuff on here. shit doesn't faze me in the slightest anymore lol. If you truly find solace in wishing death upon a kid that did nothing to you then go right ahead edgecel
i didnt say i wanted him to die
i said to sustain a life altering injury. two very different things. with the injury he will want to feel like dying everyday which is how us incels feel so equal is equal

he is a manlet and a nigger. I mog him to oblivion,skyrim and morrowind

i didnt say i wanted him to die
i said to sustain a life altering injury. two very different things. with the injury he will want to feel like dying everyday which is how us incels feel so equal is equal

you said a "life ending injury", which made no sense but we're just arguing semantics at this point. lol you knew what was implied when you posted that. I do understand the last part though...I used to hate seeing others happy while i'm depressed. Now I just don't care tbh

What's wrong with a Slav body besides the shit hairline?
No chin, poor, no BBC appeal, hated by eveyone in Northern europe due to mass immigration. unlike BBC which everybody loves due to them having huge amounts of melanin, running thug/rap game and being athletic.

Last edited:
he is a manlet and a nigger. I mog him to oblivion,skyrim and morrowind

this post just reached retardation levels I never thought were possible. grats g

Those parents are setting him up to win where most of ours set us up to fail.
InfamousThirstyBanteng max 1mb