Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A 55 year old had continuous sex with me when I was 18 and 19

She literally consented what the fuck is she complaining about?

9903758be2111f3bd6184383ddbd3c7f

either the guy looked like this or he had money...

it's over

dnr btw (i'm too tired to read large texts)

The retrocausality of consent is so retarded

I don't see anything wrong with what the guy did. She said she consented and did it for money. Seems like she is just regretting being a prostitute lol

I don't see anything wrong with what the guy did. She said she consented and did it for money. Seems like she is just regretting being a prostitute lol

Yet another milestone I missed

The retrocausality of consent is so retarded
She enjoyed it. But she regrets that it wasn't Chad.

The Almighty is witness that this is already pure mental retardation.

AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE NEVER. ALL WILL BE INCEL.

these bitches always act like victims when they damn well know they had fun
if youre gonna use a guy for drugs or money do you really expect he doesnt want anything in return?
jfl at these gold digging thots
only regret it when they get old and become useless because they can no longer use men like they used to

She consented. She did it for money. Why is she getting sympathy, this bitch is basically a prositute. Hey asshole you knew what you were doing and just want to get off to some reddit karma.

If I were in his position, I would do the same. Growing up is realizing that being a moral goodie two shoes just like mom raised you gets you jack in life. Idc about this moral not moral crap. If it’s legal, it’s moral. And he deserved that tight, warm, wet pussy and fresh new tits after getting chad’s leftovers with his current sandpaper pussy wife.

All this trauma sharing “idk what I was doing”. Like btch you fked him not once, not twice but several times and it never crossed your mind that this was wrong when you were loading up on his money but now that you look back at your prostitution past, you regret it all. Cringemaxx

"Oh, no, I had sex for money and now I regret it. Please reddit, tell me this man was grooming me, so I can feel better about willingly whoring myself out."

This whore should just take responsibility. It's only fair thing to do, right?

She consented and he paid her bills, still hasn't blocked him. She enjoyed the attention and money, she still enjoys the attention he gives her.

And now she also gets to self victimize as a poor, helpless victim with no agency. It's a win-win scenario for the dumb roastie.

Why are you surprised a woman doesn't feel accountable for her actions? It's built-in to their psychology to not.

Last edited: