Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 5'2 foid called me a dwarf!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I don't understand the logic of foids at all! She is like a real hobbit from lord of the rings and she calls people dwarfs! Foids are the worst creatures on this earth. Change my mind.

Are you at least 6' tall?
full

Tell her to suck your dick.

I don't understand the logic of foids at all! She is like a real hobbit from lord of the rings and she calls people dwarfs! Foids are the worst creatures on this earth. Change my mind.
was she noodle?

Whores have no concept of self reflection. They only compare men to other men, not to themselves.

Nope. I'm a manlet (5'8)

I'm too weak to start a fight with the guys that were with her...

"It's not about the size of the dog in a fight, it's about the size of the fight in a dog that matter" should have yelled something at the bitch and if he wanted to start something, remember you have nothing to lose. Just mentioning that would make him think twice.