Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 46 years old Russian Incels Leader got In cell after allegedly having sex with 15 year old girl

yeah typical incel
smart_crop_516x290
sddefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

index.php

images

View: https://youtu.be/wKBxT7Lp6Fc?si=7-HEcsBHFhQRY4p6&t=148

Last edited:
"incel" has lost all meaning at this point

Nigga is tall as fuck, incel my ass he was just redpilled about foid nature and the fucked some protowhore

One of this “incel” latest girlfriends.

Dude is just larping as incel because it's a trendy thing, he is more of a redpill/MSTOW dude.

And the fact that he was spending time around under 18 y.o women shows that he is pretty naive on female nature, you can go to jail with a single rape report by them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/E3V1cED8J-0?si=x7dzscNZTE7EQmYe&t=1322

Last edited:
Incel is basically the word “racist” for foids

Giga based the cucks who reported him should be skinned/burned alive all this guy wanted was to experience love with a 14 yr old girl what’s the big deal I doubt she was virgin anyway!

Finally the fame has caught up to this faggot larper. He doesn't represent incels in a meaningful capacity, he's just a hyped up video blogger popular among zoomers at this point.

Last edited:
also jfl at IT retards jumping to insult his looks, nothing wrong with his face as a 46 yo man lol. I know you want to portray him as a monster and will take any opportunity, just don't overdo it with ridicluous statements pulled out of your ass

In Post-Soviet Russia incel fucks foid.

he is not tall, 185
he heightmoggs foids who are too stupid to understand the difference between heights. They just want height moggers, average foid is a midget compared to a guy that is 185 moggs the hell out of me

What the fuck is an incel anymore

An "incel" with lots of girlfriends ... that's as far from an incel as you can be.

Just be incel in Russia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back