Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A 35 yr old truecel who used to live next to my parents has just been found to have committed suicide

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Title.
A 35 year old short, balding prolly ethnic us r to live in a house beside my parents in their hometown .He had an IT job n my mum was gossiping about him to me how he has no GFS nd seems to be lonely and orders food online everyday.

He hardly had any visiters over n though I never talked to him , he had conversations with my mum nd she guessed from his accent that he was prolly from the middle East.

Anyways, his house was unattended I don't know the exact details but my mum called me just now a few hours ago to tell that some of the people in her street got together to call an ambulance n turns out that he has roped by taking too many sleeping pills.

She was telling me how the police nd the ambulance go here and she just saw from far away his body being taken away.

When the police asked them if they knew of anyone who could be called no one knew what to say for he never had anyone over. Sed.

Not one person in the whole street could remember anything worthwhile about him/not anyone gave an actual shit really

Brocels is this a spoiler of my life?

Even my own mum was going on about how he had everything -- namely a good job/house but (no gf ofc). How he had tried to strike up friendships with the boomers in her street nd how none of them gave a shit but now that he is dead every one suddenly has sympathy for him

Atleast my mum talked with him a few times about general things like weather/his job/local council issues

Even my own mum was going on about how he had everything -- namely a good job/house but (no gf ofc). How he had tried to strike up friendships with the boomers in her street nd how none of them gave a shit but now that he is dead every one suddenly has sympathy for him

Atleast my mum talked with him a few times about general things like weather/his job/local council issues
:feelscry:

That's what it's going to come down to for all of us. But there is another option. The result is the same but a little more entertaining.
ElliotRodger-580.jpg

Last edited:
That's what it's going to come down to for all of us. But there is another option. The result is the same but a little more entertaining.
ElliotRodger-580.jpg
He looked like Peter pettergrew from Harry Potter in terms from stature
Screenshot 20230917 003314

you can also rot to death
most of us will pass this way
I mean, if you're already planning on killing yourself, why not take a few Foids with you to your death? You're going to die anyway if you kill yourself, so you don't have to care about the consequences.

now that he is dead every one suddenly has sympathy for him

Fucking normies, it’s too late for sympathy now. At least your mom cared a little bit, even though she, too, gossiped about him not having a gf. Why is it so important for us to have a gf, don’t we have any value to soyciety as single men/incels?

ElliotRodger-580.jpg
Elliot looking hella good in this pic. RIP, little man.

I had a friend who died like this

Like predicting 8:00 at 7:30...
It's sad how no one gave a shit until he was gone even then he'll be forgotten after a few weeks or months.
We really have to try and escape this fate.

Man.. I am 34 years old.. :feelsmage:

Is it really true that white women don’t want any ethnic? :fuk: It is not like I prefer races,but 99.9% of women in dating apps are white women and 50% are single mothers of infants, they f chads so much that they have no clue who the father is :foidSoy:

I am very devoid of emphaty due to this shity life and women rejecting me but whenever I see an incel rope, I can feel some emotion that I used to have as a kid.

I feel my heart go sour and I just feel cold. Women and society constantly rejecting men that just wants to feel worth, and then after they rope themselves, people finally feel symphaty.

Man.. I am 34 years old.. :feelsmage:

Is it really true that white women don’t want any ethnic? :fuk: It is not like I prefer races,but 99.9% of women in dating apps are white women and 50% are single mothers of infants, they f chads so much that they have no clue who the father is :foidSoy:

I am very devoid of emphaty due to this shity life and women rejecting me but whenever I see an incel rope, I can feel some emotion that I used to have as a kid.

I feel my heart go sour and I just feel cold. Women and society constantly rejecting men that just wants to feel worth, and then after they rope themselves, people finally feel symphaty.

See brocel I will be brutally honest for u not because I m hateful but just because I want u know the truth. And the truth is - Yes not only white women but all races of women if given the choice prefer white normies/Chad.

Being an ethnic in dating is strike 1 and strike 2 another strike and u r out. Ethnic men have to be outlandishly good looking to get even one avg looking beautiful woman. Even normie ethnics have no chance in western dating let alone incels.

Ur best bet is to get a woman from ur home country. Yes some may say Betabuxx but hey atleast she will be trad/low bodycount or a virgin

people especially women HATE lonely men. Especially once your past a certain age and moved out of the house. They view them as a potential threat and a burden to society

I wonder if he is in eternal oblivion or his consciousness/soul/mind has transmigrated to another plane of existence.

I wonder if he is in eternal oblivion or his consciousness/soul/mind has transmigrated to another plane of existence.

I'm next.,. In far cry 3

It's gonna be me one day. Not sure I'll wait that long

I often wonder about how long it will take people to find my body.

A 35 year old short, balding prolly ethnic us r to live in a house beside my parents in their hometown .He had an IT job n my mum was gossiping about him to me how he has no GFS nd seems to be lonely and orders food online everyday.
Fuck man this is almost me. I'm not balding and I have started to travel the world recently but that aside this is me down to a tee. Uber eats is one of my biggest copes.

Sounds like this will be my fate tbh

Holy shit , this is totally me in 4 years jfl :feelshaha: nah … who am i kidding ? there’s absolutely no way i can make it to lvl 35 before roping :feelsrope:

Title.

He hardly had any visiters over n though I never talked to him , he had conversations with my mum nd she guessed from his accent that he was prolly from the middle East.

Anyways, his house was unattended I don't know the exact details but my mum called me just now a few hours ago to tell that some of the people in her street got together to call an ambulance n turns out that he has roped by taking too many sleeping pills.

She was telling me how the police nd the ambulance go here and she just saw from far away his body being taken away.

When the police asked them if they knew of anyone who could be called no one knew what to say for he never had anyone over. Sed.

Not one person in the whole street could remember anything worthwhile about him/not anyone gave an actual shit really

Basically, that's the end of all of us. The fairy tale of been loved and having a community and a family and a life is not going to apply to any of us.

Title.

guys watch this movie

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LG-EHlQENo

No I rather er n go to jail Atleast id be famous n liked

then after they rope themselves, people finally feel symphaty.
But here's the thing, they really don't. People pretend to feel sympathy for the loner who roped for the same reason they ask "how are you doing?" as a form of greeting and say "good/fine/okay" when asked that question themselves. It's nothing but social BS no different than small talk. Nobody really gives a shit. They just pretend to because it's what you're supposed to do and it gets them fake internet points/social points. If they really gave a shit they would have done something before the guy died. If they really gave a shit they would make sure the next time they see a lonely guy they make him feel like a part of the community. They. Do. Not. Give. Even. One. Tiny. Little. Motherfucking. Everlasting. Shit about lonely men. Nobody does. Being a man in modern day society is fucking torture. I don't blame any man for wanting out. The reason why assisted suicide is illegal is because they need our labor and if given an out I truly believe that a huge number of men would take it.

But here's the thing, they really don't. People pretend to feel sympathy for the loner who roped for the same reason they ask "how are you doing?" as a form of greeting and say "good/fine/okay" when asked that question themselves. It's nothing but social BS no different than small talk. Nobody really gives a shit. They just pretend to because it's what you're supposed to do and it gets them fake internet points/social points. If they really gave a shit they would have done something before the guy died. If they really gave a shit they would make sure the next time they see a lonely guy they make him feel like a part of the community. They. Do. Not. Give. Even. One. Tiny. Little. Motherfucking. Everlasting. Shit about lonely men. Nobody does. Being a man in modern day society is fucking torture. I don't blame any man for wanting out. The reason why assisted suicide is illegal is because they need our labor and if given an out I truly believe that a huge number of men would take it.

Rest in peace to truecel

Ruthless way to go out!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back