Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A 23 year old man and a 16 year old is PEDOPHILIA

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Just wtf. We talk about this a lot. But this is an IRL example of their WARPED reality

At 16 she knew what she was doing.

At 16 she knew what she was doing.
Exactly.
harry "thotter", that foid deserved to get skinned alive by that "pedophile"

Also, foids are pretty much completely sexually developed at 16. Alongside that the age of consent where I live is 16, so would it be pedophilia if she lived where I live? :lul:
16 is the general AOC and it makes perfect sense

It depends. I personally think that majority of that age is still acting like kids(very spoiled, not mature enough)
My limit is 18.

It depends. I personally think that majority of that age is still acting like kids(very spoiled, not mature enough)
My limit is 18.
At 16 would you have fucked a girl over 18 and not report her for rape/pedophilia? If so then you have no argument

All this reflects is she got older and then realized her SMV at 16 was worth more than the guy she fucked then so now she regrets it and it was rape.

Typical.

All this reflects is she got older and then realized her SMV at 16 was worth more than the guy she fucked then so now she regrets it and it was rape.

Typical.
That's pretty high IQ. Shes aware shes already on the decline

At 16 would you have fucked a girl over 18 and not report her for rape/pedophilia?
No, but i wouldnt fuck a 16 If im older than her. (atleast 2 years older than her)
I would report it tbh.

No, but i wouldnt fuck a 16 If im older than her. (atleast 2 years older than her)
I would report it tbh.
Thats absolutely a brainwashed opinion.

Its 2 years.

I would report it tbh.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Anyway in Florida it's legal for a 23 year old to engage in sexual activity with someone who is 16 go figure. In Brazil the AOC is 14 @Mainländer correct me if I'm wrong. In the UK AOC is 16. It just goes to show you how arbitrary and fickle "morals"and "pedophilia" really is.

Thats absolutely a brainwashed opinion.

Its 2 years.
Its my standard(not being brainwashed). I want to be dominated so she needs to be close to my age, it would be really weird for me otherwise.
Im not saying that you cant fuck a 16,its just not my preference.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Anyway in Florida it's legal for a 23 year old to engage in sexual activity with someone who is 16 go figure. In Brazil the AOC is 14 @Mainländer correct me if I'm wrong. In the UK AOC is 16. It just goes to show you how arbitrary and fickle "morals"and "pedophilia" really is.
Fucking preach brother

You guys are sick. How dare you be attracted to sexually mature fertile females.. you disgust me. BIG YIKES!

Lulz, in my country the legal limit is 14. A 16 years old In America is like the equivalent of 20 years old in older generations, I suppose.

Lulz, in my country the legal limit is 14. A 16 years old In America is like the equivalent of 20 years old in older generations, I suppose.
AOC in most places is a joke. I'd argue 14-15 is the AOC that actually makes sense

Omg at all the pedos in here, like actual sickos attracted to like sexual mature females? Like so sick teehee I'm reporting you all to FBI inkels

Edit: I am literally shaking right now

she is the typical, "Do as I say, not as I do" type of person
have their cake then when they don't like cake anymore they want to ban everyone from having cake

same thing happens to people with drugs. do all the drugs in their teens/20s even 30s then tell younger people to NEVER do drugs because it fucked them up.
have all the underage/illegal sex you want then when you get older make it illegal and frowned upon so the younger generation doesn't get to feel good
same shit happens over and over again. all the stupid sluts crying about r kelly abusing women are all the same sluts that fucked older guys when they were in their preteens/teens. they can suck dick at 12 but don't want their daughter to suck dick

16 is the age of consent in England and that cow is just playing the victim card, probably just because things didn’t work out,

It is degenerate to let this happen. Also this makes young women think they are more mature and better than guys their age while it's only that guys like young pussy. It favours hypergamy.
Of course, I am not siding with the stupid cunt here who fully knew what she was doing and seems to be trying to go full metoo after 7 years.

Jfl pedophilia. AoC should be set to the average age girls lose their virginity

Typical.
True

And she is a dumb foid. Her words are meaningless such as her use of wrong definitions.

16 years olds are not children, they are young adults.

Lmao COPE.

She knows her used up roastbeef isn't in demand as compared to a younger less used up whore still in her prime.

That's how foid cope with aging, by shaming men their age who pursue younger foids.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Translation: back when I was 16 I was a normal person but now, after being indoctrinated with radical feminism, I'm retarded and wonder why retarded people didn't co-opt me earlier to their retarded movement.

Translation: back when I was 16 I was a normal person but now, after being indoctrinated with radical feminism, I'm retarded and wonder why retarded people didn't co-opt me earlier to their retarded movement.

They are not childrens

Brutal faggotpill

Exactly.

16 is the general AOC and it makes perfect sense

If the concern was really with informed consent then we would just do test-based license system for sex like with driving or firearms.

My limit is 18.
Simplifying people to immature/spoiled tends to be an immature thing to do, ironically.

My limit is only 20+ because I don't want to deal with social guilting BS. I knew enough about sex to consent to it in middle school, so it has nothing to do with my opinions on consent.

Lmao COPE.

She knows her used up roastbeef isn't in demand as compared to a younger less used up whore still in her prime.

That's how foid cope with aging, by shaming men their age who pursue younger foids.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
100% this.

16: "this 23 year old guy is handsome, I want to fuck him" *gets fucked

23: "this 23 year old guy is handsome, I want to fuck him" *gets rejected*

23.5: "this 23 year old guy is a pedophile for rejecting me, castrate him and put him in jail and rape him and murder him"

30 year old guy: "hey 23 year old girl I heard you used to like fucking guys 7 years older, do you still want to do that and fuck me?"
23.5: "no, GTFO pedo"

I liked your posts @NEETAndTidy
You should have never fucked a guy

CHAD can have 50 years old can get 16yo pussys and still free

Femoids of all ages are terrible

teehe i fucked a 23 year old chad when i was 16 teehe btw people fault teehe :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want 16 yo virgin pussy

He used to be cool. Then shit went gay real quick.

A 23 and a 16 isn't pedophelia, even in the strictest sense.

That being said, there are certain cultural sensitivities as foids are generally overprotected and coddled (especially at that age) and sheriff john brown will probably side with the parents and haul you in.

I think 21 and 18 is probably the biggest age gap that's considered "socially acceptable." Before 18 you're just playing with fire unless you're below 18 yourself.

A 23 and a 16 isn't pedophelia, even in the strictest sense.

That being said, there are certain cultural sensitivities as foids are generally overprotected and coddled (especially at that age) and sheriff john brown will probably side with the parents and haul you in.

I think 21 and 18 is probably the biggest age gap that's considered "socially acceptable." Before 18 you're just playing with fire unless you're below 18 yourself.
These days, it’s considered “Paedophile” to date 18 year olds when you’re 23

how about 26 with 14 is that ok?