Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "A 22 year old child"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ChrisExcel102/status/1647483625271697410

Jfl :feelskek: :lul:. I've already talked about this here, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but there are already some idiots on the internet who want to raise the AOC to 25 because "the brain isn't fully developed until then:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

This reminded me of that:feelshaha:. Just the absolute jfl at calling a 22-year-old a child:lul:. It's coming. The calls to raise AOC to 25 are legit coming:feelshaha::worryfeels:.No one's saying it in public yet, but the sheer amount of likes that tweet got is proof that there truly are people who think that, and if the last couple of years had shown us anything, it's that Twitter weirdo takes are what will be the woke left's demands in a year or two:feelsseriously::fuk::shock:.

less and less responsibility, isn't Uncle Ben?

Attachments

• Main Titles 2.mp3
    3.8 MB

Jfl :feelskek: :lul:. I've already talked about this here, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one, but there are already some idiots on the internet who want to raise the AOC to 25 because "the brain isn't fully developed until then:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

This reminded me of that:feelshaha:. Just the absolute jfl at calling a 22-year-old a child:lul:. It's coming. The calls to raise AOC to 25 are legit coming:feelshaha::worryfeels:.No one's saying it in public yet, but the sheer amount of likes that tweet got is proof that there truly are people who think that, and if the last couple of years had shown us anything, it's that Twitter weirdo takes are what will be the woke left's demands in a year or two:feelsseriously::fuk::shock:.

I want to go in there with double AK47 akimbo and just shoot them dead with the 7.62 caliber bullets it has, Will penetrate theyre skull and see the blood boil.

I want to go in there with double AK47 akimbo and just shoot them dead with the 7.62 caliber bullets it has, Will penetrate theyre skull and see the blood boil.
Gigabased

This is so nasty... :feelsugh:

it's over

Clown world once again

The 40 year old mom looks better than the 22 year old "child". :feelsjuice:

Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

If the AOC is raised to 25 then girls will have less sex, so why is it a bad thing

If the AOC is raised to 25 then girls will have less sex, so why is it a bad thing

Cope. 31 years old Chad Predatorcock will fuck teens on no end without being reported cause teehehe and the only ones who'll pay will be 50s years old gullible men with bizzare faces who said hi to FBI discord kitten.

Cope. 31 years old Chad Predatorcock will fuck teens on no end without being reported cause teehehe and the only ones who'll pay will be 50s years old gullible men with bizzare faces who said hi to FBI discord kitten.
Chad predatorcock is already fucking teens below 18. If the AOC is 25 then normies will seethe because they can't have sex easily anymore. Meanwhile we will just chill and girls will also feel better as a result of no sex.

Difference between daddy issues and legal issues. The first fucks the second gets fucked.

DavidGandy
Images

Zoomers are generally ageists and are terrified of aging themselves. The fact that they are starting to say things similar to what you posted is proof of that, their youth became part of their identity. It would be very amusing to watch them age ngl.

Zoomers: "we're aging we need to extend our youth"

Zoomers are generally ageists and are terrified of aging themselves. The fact that they are starting to say things similar to what you posted is proof of that, their youth became part of their identity. It would be very amusing to watch them age ngl.
Kek, zoomers definitely are the
most self conscious generation when it comes to aging. All those boomer memes, balding memes, etc are catching up with them :feelskek: . Can’t keep that broccoli haircut and TikTok pretty boy looks forever Zoomers

I’m on tiktok a lot looking for rage fuel

There’s a common joke among early 20s foids calling them selves “21 year old child” or “20 year old child.” It’s a joke or a form of conditioning to get people ready for this .

AOC has never stopped the foids and Chads below it from having sex with each other. All it will do is give even more foids an excuse to blame their decisions on immaturity and lower the amount of women incels over it might hope to possibly ascend with.

Kek, zoomers definitely are the
most self conscious generation when it comes to aging. All those boomer memes, balding memes, etc are catching up with them :feelskek: . Can’t keep that broccoli haircut and TikTok pretty boy looks forever Zoomers
They truly are kek:feelskek:. It's hilarious how schizophrenic the discourse about this stuff is on the internet. We endlessly get hit with gaslighting about how aging and the loss of looks doesn't matter, yet, say, faggot spaces daily produce memes about twink death and how life as a male past 25 is barely worth it, but those are never so much as touched by the bluepillerssince faggots are sacred to them kek:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Negative IQ and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race