Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A 20 y/o virgin discord bro managed to ascend

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Long story short he was texting with a femoid he knew through a mutual friend. She wanted to meet him, so she stayed a night at his dorm. A week later she came again and while they were watching netflix she suddenly sat on his lab and wanted to fuck. She even knew he was a beta virgin from the start.

This is the absolute state of good looking betas. Eventually some femoid might take the initiative.
Pure suifuel because this form of validation could never happen to the non-good looking ones.
EDIT:
Just wanted to note, he hasn't really considered himself an incel and I met him off of r9k. He sent the body pic of the femoid, and I can verify that she's 8/10 bodywise. This is just to show that many beta virgin males are just late bloomers.

Last edited:
Just another mentalcel

Long story short he was texting with a femoid he knew through a mutual friend. She wanted to meet him, so she stayed a night at his dorm. A week later she came again and while they were watching netflix she suddenly sat on his lab and wanted to fuck. She even knew he was a beta virgin from the start.
View attachment 123243
This is the absolute state of good looking betas. Eventually some femoid might take the initiative.
Pure suifuel because this form of validation could never happen to the non-good looking ones.
It happens.

you’re a NT normie if you use discord tbh

In his defence he hasn't really considered himself an incel from the start, but this is to show that many males are late bloomers. BTW he sent her body pic, she's at least 8/10 bodywise speaking. Lucky

He really must be good looking then, as foids are repulsed by adult male virgins. Although then again, 20 isn't very old.

He's not your friend.

He really must be good looking then, as foids are repulsed by adult male virgins. Although then again, 20 isn't very old.
If you're good looking enough, foids will think that being a virgin in you 20's makes you cute.

Just lie and pretend to get laid on the internet bro. Works everytime.

JFL @ this entire larp. You're dumb af for believing. Also why should we care about your online normalfag friend? Brainfart thread and dumb post.

tfw when everyone on the incel discord is a normie.
I have pics of 34 incels who're on the braincels discord server and all of them except for three look like truecels.

Mentalcel and social circle pill

high octane ropefuel

its fucking over for us tbh

Let me guess. He's tall, chad lite, and neurotypical.

Just have a lab theory.

screen-shot-2015-04-11-at-5-11-47-pm.png

Probably, yeah. I doubt he tried much before this particular "incident".
He's not your friend.
He's not my friend desu we just chatted a little on discord
I don't see any reason for him to lie to me. In fact, he sounded reliable & believeable. But who knows, might be..
JFL @ this entire larp. You're dumb af for believing. Also why should we care about your online normalfag friend? Brainfart thread and dumb post.
Just to show that it's not ever yet if you remain a virgin later into your teens or your early 20s, as cases of late blooming aren't as rare as commonly thought.

tfw when everyone on the incel discord is a normie.
this person is not from the incels.co discord. most people in other "incel" discord servers are normies who come around just to brag about their totally normie lives, though, sure.

Just to show that it's not ever yet if you remain a virgin later into your teens or your early 20s, as cases of late blooming aren't as rare as commonly thought.
looking at that "boomer from facebook" tier meme he's posted, i have trouble thinking this guy's ever lived a life that wasn't normie.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that you can't consider yourself a truecel until you're at least 23 and out of college.
Otherwise you can't know if you're just a mentalcel who hasn't gotten lucky with a more forward foid or not.

has mutual friends...
uses discord...
has netfilx...
lives at a dorm...

that "incel" discord "bro" seemed like a normie ig failed normie

this person is not from the incels.co discord. most people in other "incel" discord servers are normies who come around just to brag about their totally normie lives, though, sure.

looking at that "boomer from facebook" tier meme he's posted, i have trouble thinking this guy's ever lived a life that wasn't normie.
He wasn't and isn't an incel, never even considered himself one. It's just to show that a lot of people are just late bloomers. I saw it time and time again, low-tier normalfags (the "nerdy" inexperienced shy types) losing it in their 20s.
I'm increasingly of the opinion that you can't consider yourself a truecel until you're at least 23 and out of college.
Otherwise you can't know if you're just a mentalcel who hasn't gotten lucky with a more forward foid or not.
If you're a mentalcel who live a normalfag lifestyle (attend uni, frequent parties, have normie friends, ect), then in one way or another you're eventually going to ascend.

Just have frens and be good looking theory

What does he look like?

:feelsautistic: I'm a truecel :feelsautistic:

What does he look like?
I just saw the outline of his face (he blurred the face itself, since selfies/face pics were prohibited in my discord), and it looked OK, definitely reaks of good looks

ldr is fake. Bet he doesnt even know how she looks like :feelstrash:

I just saw the outline of his face (he blurred the face itself, since selfies/face pics were prohibited in my discord), and it looked OK, definitely reaks of good looks
Knew it tbh.

do u have the pic? I want to cry u can pm it to me if u want :feelstrash:
I've a pic my outta of respect to his privacy I'd not post it, but I can guarantee she's good looking (even if the pic can be deceiving)

sounds like a LARP

Another youngcel fakecel.