Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A 190cm sheboon matched with me on tinder

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
And she called me cute i said thanks u are cute too :feelspuke:

She looks like Sneir with long hair its over.

That was most likely @Fat Link

volcel if you don't

Jeez what a tank

Ascend with her brocel, fix your turbomanlet bloodline

Last edited:
Did you swipe on something like that 0.0

Ascend with her and leave this site tbh

Ascend with her and leave this site tbh
RDT 20230922 1632456081025189615302386

Chads.is moment

I bet your white, sheboons would never give blackcels like me a chance but hop on the first white dick they see its fucking over :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I bet your white, sheboons would never give blackcels like me a chance but hop on the first white dick they see its fucking over :feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Im sand but race doesnt matter bro

me when volcel

Damn. Ages? Miles radius?

How many matches per week?

Brutal.

Now go bang her.
I have some matches but they are all sheboons who dont reply or trannies

I had one landwhale and she also didnt reply :feelsclown:

I have some matches but they are all sheboons who dont reply or trannies

I had one landwhale and she also didnt reply :feelsclown:
Sheboons as in fat black women? Id bang a thin/normal one to get a mixed chad kid.

Trans, Ah, the feelings of getting transmatched. I flirt with them (thinking they are women) I get along and then comes the ”I am trans btw” What the hell? You dont put ”woman” on profile just to say youre a male.

Also I saw that tranny irl, could see a shadow beard, wide shoulders and tiny bum, they heavily edit their profilr pics to look like hot trans women :feelsseriously:

Everyone that swipes on me are either fat or trans, even when I specifically say I want to have kids in the future.. can transes read? I want a woman with my bodytype :feelscry:

If a black woman in normal height liked me id make some love. Lol who am I kidding she would ghost me.

Sheboons as in fat black women? Id bang a thin/normal one to get a mixed chad kid.

Trans, Ah, the feelings of getting transmatched. I flirt with them (thinking they are women) I get along and then comes the ”I am trans btw” What the hell? You dont put ”woman” on profile just to say youre a male.

Also I saw that tranny irl, could see a shadow beard, wide shoulders and tiny bum, they heavily edit their profilr pics to look like hot trans women :feelsseriously:

Everyone that swipes on me are either fat or trans, even when I specifically say I want to have kids in the future.. can transes read? I want a woman with my bodytype :feelscry:

If a black woman in normal height liked me id make some love. Lol who am I kidding she would ghost me.
Mate tinder is just for hookups and std swaps imagine finding a wife on tinder

Yep they hate us so much. It’s sickening.

Idk bro go kill naruto or smthg :smonk:
This is my incel faith.

To become old, hook myself to some machine and kidnap a would be truecel that got rejected by a foid for another silverhaired ninja chad, brainwash the truecel to destroy the world and wipe elite ninjas from nose village, all ninja simps and all * chads and resurrect me to spread my genetics breaking Khans record of foidmating :dab:

So are you going to hit it bro?

This is my incel faith.

To become old, hook myself to some machine and kidnap a would be truecel that got rejected by a foid for another silverhaired ninja chad to destroy the world from elite ninjas from nose village, all ninja simps and all * chads and resurrect me to spread my genetics breaking Khans record of foidmating :dab:
Take your meds bro :smonk:

Take your meds bro :smonk:
Wow man youre in for a treat. I used to be normal, now I cant take it. I am 34, ive been rejected so many times..

If you think I am weird, just wait until you see the other anime avatar boyos.

This is athe fate of all incels.

Wow man youre in for a treat. I used to be normal, now I cant take it. I am 34, ive been rejected so many times..

If you think I am weird, just wait until you see the other anime avatar boyos.

This is athe fate of all incels.
Nah i get it. Its a good cope to daydream sometimes

In that case I want a full account of your Minecraft RP sex with her afterwards.
Idk what any of that means bozo roblox masterrace

Tree of logic matched with you lol

AGIKgqObtedBCj-9J1CEVO36Oa3CIbVe-z-cteBHoXV35Q=s800-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Just fuck the ape and lose your southern virgin pride

Sneir is white

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back