Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A 17 yo Snap chick called me a grandpa after I uploaded a portrait pic ;(

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Just gone on a "add random people" on Snap storm after I talked to you guys yesterday how bad Snap is.

I uploaded an unfiltered pic of me and a 17 yo Blonde added me

"Hello Grandpa"

Wtf do you mean Im 25, im literally from the same Generation

REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Im pissed, so pissed, i want a younger chick god damn. Do i need to go for fucking roasties, i dont even look old bitch only knows filtered Instagram Prettyboys.

Now my Snap popps off every second because i added over a thousand randoms jfl.

Gonna delete the App soon if more people call me a fart ot try to cyberbully me or waste me time.

Also wtf is wrong with Snap Guys showing feet pics in their "Story" WTF IS THIS SHIT. Going full Idiocracy now.

Shooting Terry Crews GIF by Idiocracy

Just gone on a "add random people" on Snap storm after I talked to you guys yesterday how bad Snap is.

I uploaded an unfiltered pic of me
Why?

Do you look older than 25?

Bodes well for me then in my late 30's.

I remember I took a pic of my self and sent it to a foid she said I looked 7 years old and 40 years old at the same time.

That happened to you?
Yeah, I got told I look like a 15 year old and a 30 year old combined (online and in person). I have a baby face, but I have the defeated look, and sad eyes.

Snap is a stupid app why do foids use it

Yeah, I got told I look like a 15 year old and a 30 year old combined (online and in person). I have a baby face, but I have the defeated look, and sad eyes.
babyface is a death sentence in this clown world

On top of all of that I have a little kid frame .

Snap is a stupid app why do foids use it
Its like 80% girls 20% guys and most of the guys are either gay or simps.

Its like Tinder but reversed where you have 80% guys and 20% girls.

groom that cunny! seems she likes old simps

"Hello Grandpa"

REEEEEEEEEE :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Im pissed, so pissed, i want a younger chick god damn. Do i need to go for fucking roasties, i dont even look old bitch only knows filtered Instagram Prettyboys.

Gonna delete the App soon if more people call me a fart ot try to cyberbully me or waste me time.

Also wtf is wrong with Snap Guys showing feet pics in their "Story" WTF IS THIS SHIT. Going full Idiocracy now.

I voted for him!

"Hello Grandpa"

I've been called an "old soul" by women my age. They didn't mean it as an insult but it kind of stings