Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 16yo is just a child! (story from gym).

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, today i went to the gym and there was this fucking GORGEOUS girl. She was a 15-16 years old girl with long blonde hair, perfect body and face and she was wearing very short pants that exposed half of her ass.

I swear HALF OF THE GYM was looking at her, men from 20 to 50.

Guess we are all pedophiles, huh?

I'd have done ANYTHING to fuck that girl, even pay her 1000 euros.

Theres a girl like this in my gym too. Even the old guys stare at her.

pedo inkwell, all women under 25 are children :soy:

shes getting bukkaked by her chad friends rn

I have magically removed the age of consent laws in your country. I have also magically removed any societal disapproval of adults fucking 15 year old girls. How does that change your situation?

If she was under-dressed, then you should just despise cope and stop thinking about her.

Old toasted rosties seethe in hatred when they see chad with a younger hotter women than themselves. Also 16 yo is not a child, it's the age of consent by the law.

It’s even worse being in school, seeing hundreds of these foids in front of your eyes, Knowing you’ll never be able to have one even acknowledge your existence.
966DB6A7 078C 456D 9885 315F08AE515C

So, today i went to the gym and there was this fucking GORGEOUS girl. She was a 15-16 years old girl with long blonde hair, perfect body and face and she was wearing very short pants that exposed half of her ass.

How do you know that she's between 15 and 16, though? Could be 18 as well.

B-b-b-but muh modern societal morals brah.
Fuck off, let me have my JBs.

1 jb > 50 roasties

If it bleeds, it breeds

I have magically removed the age of consent laws in your country. I have also magically removed any societal disapproval of adults fucking 15 year old girls. How does that change your situation?

Of course not, but for the love of fuck that girl was perfect.

When i see a hot girl which is over 25 i do not suffer this much, but that was seriously the epitome of prime, fresh pussy. I was mocking cucktears that usually say a girl which is 16 is a child. My ass, the entire gym was fucking checking her out.

You can pay her but chad fucks it for free

no bro she 15 dat not gud :soy:

Sorry to break it to you but as i type this sentence, Chad is 13 inches deep in her pussy

15 is still a baby :soy::soy::soy:

Honestly I don't even care about being called pedo anymore. They'd be surprised if they knew how many 15-16 year old chicks showing off their naked bodies to chads or even on livestreams.

JFL at cucks that think she isn’t fucking adult Chads

Honestly I don't even care about being called pedo anymore. They'd be surprised if they knew how many 15-16 year old chicks showing off their naked bodies to chads or even on livestreams.

Wow that's terrible! What websites are these streams being hosted on??? How do the pedofiles find them?

Every time a guy says "I'm not attracted to 15-16 yos at all, they're just children", I wish I had the power to tie him to a chair and attach sensors to measure his blood flow to the penis, etc, while a girl like that dances in front of him, scantily clothed. Let's see if you're speaking the truth.

How do you expect people to believe this larp without high pixel photographic proof?

If it really pains you this much OP, cope by knowing you can have VR sex with realistic physical feedback with a artificial version of her soon in the next 5 years.

Going to mixed gyms is cucked.

Every time a guy says "I'm not attracted to 15-16 yos at all, they're just children", I wish I had the power to tie him to a chair and attach sensors to measure his blood flow to the penis, etc, while a girl like that dances in front of him, scantily clothed. Let's see if you're speaking the truth.
If those men were put on lie detectors it would be show that they are attracted to 15-16 year olds

Why do foids dress like sluts but your suppose to treat them like queens

Yes. You are a pedo and need treatment at a feminist reeducation camp. If she's under 40 she's too young.

How did it go?

She was very kind, but after one minute of conversation she mentioned her boyfriend, and I understood what she wanted to say and just went away.

Last edited:
she was wearing very short pants that exposed half of her ass.
And foids expect us not to look when wearing shit like this smh

She was very kind, but after one minute of conversation she mentioned her boyfriend, and I understood what she wanted to say and just went away.
Should have challenged her boyfriend to a duel at high noon.

The dick always tells the truth.

If a woman goes to the gym, its because she wants to get fucked by chad.