Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 10/10 female in the shoes of a man

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
10/10, huh.
This video is very fake as well.
It's like an SNL skit.

Our only way to ascend is to have sex with horrendous lovecraftian monstruosities. She looks kind of better than our only hope tbh.

I posted this already. She doesn't get a taste of what it is like to be a man. Just a microdose of our reality.
Agree. The proof that tru love can not exist since women are too stoopid to even realize such basic things.

You said she was 10/10, though.
All women are 10/10 in their head except those with bpd as they string a guy along then ditch him as it's better to betray than possibly be betrayed as @BrendioEEE knows all too well.

Our only way to ascend is to have sex with horrendous lovecraftian monstruosities. She looks kind of better than our only hope tbh.
I don't know how that explains her being """"""10/10""""""

I think she's hot you guys are saying she is ugly just to feel good about yourselves..
This forum is all about the harsh brutal truth, not some lies we tell ourselves.

she looks like a happa

Not a second of this roastie whore. She is bi so she's such a hoe that she need to have the attention of both sexes. If she would be born a male she would rot alone in despair.

Last edited:
she probably thinks she's 10/10 tho

I think she's hot you guys are saying she is ugly just to feel good about yourselves..
This forum is all about the harsh brutal truth, not some lies we tell ourselves.
She’s not ugly but she’s not the top of the top Asian or half breed females in appearance either.

I’d rate her a solid 7.5.

Slightly above average.

'Clothes, make up, take time to look really nice.....'

You stupid fucking cult. Like men don't have to buy clothes and also clean up? Just cause you're so insecure you can't do anything without putting half a litre of paint on your face is not a man's fault.

And where the fuck did that amount to us just equating that to what will easily be over 50 bucks for an outing for 2??

No one said she was bad looking, she's just not a 10/10, that's all.

'Clothes, make up, take time to look really nice.....'

You stupid fucking cult. Like men don't have to buy clothes and also clean up? Just cause you're so insecure you can't do anything without putting half a litre of paint on your face is not a man's fault.

And where the fuck did that amount to us just equating that to what will easily be over 50 bucks for an outing for 2??
Foids are the real cult tbhngl

This noodle whore is a giga Stacy to u? Jfl.
I’ll give her 6.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back