Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media 9th September 2022 Disney released trailer for the new Little Mermaid live-action with 22yo black actress Halle Bailey

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

The guy playing Eric is still white though, here is Jonah Hauer-King

Erics

If they think they're being so ground-breaking about having a black Ariel, I guess my question is, why not a black male too?
Is a black man not handsome enough to be Eric?

Or if they really want to break boundaries - why not make Eric an asian male, or perhaps a short ugly male of any ethnic group?

They know they can only push it so far before people revolt and don't buy it, so they are ultimately cowards.

Photo

View: https://twitter.com/be95_xx/status/1568800535272165376

they're just marking out about this black princess stuff though, but IMO instead of hijacking established redheads like Starfire/Ariel and making them into negresses, maybe they ought to make NEW chars like they did with Tiana in Frog Princess or Moana, those were both fun and it didn't feel cobbled together.

I don't care about this too much, really... :feelsjuice:

Aren't these children's movies? :feelsaww:

Everyone know blacks can't swim or see well at night

It makes not sense that someone living under the sea would have dark skin.

Disney is woke as shit and who gives a fuck anyways they make shitty children's movies. Most likely will end up being a failure just like that buzz lightyear movie that came out earlier this year which apparently had 2 faggots kissing in it. :feelskek: :feelspuke:
:feelsohgod:

WE WUZ MERMAIDZ AND SHIEET!

My little nigger

Would be funnier if they made little mermaid a white stacy and the prince an average currycel

It's just funny to me that people on both sides of whatever debate care so much about movies primarily made for children. :feelsaww:
Bubbles
SighTentacle

Little Mermaid is primarily made for adult men, it is targeted at our healthy heterosexual libido, not sure how to educate you if you don't see the obvious youngcel

the trappings of singing fish and feministy freedom are just so sexually-repressed betabuxers can watch it without their wives getting butthurt they are ogling hot 16yo adolescent girl and wishing they were fucking her instead of the roasty who dries up and won't put out

RoastyMog
Mirror
Sixteen

basically if called on it the guys can say "you're being gross honey, I don't want to fuck that, she has a fish for a lower half"

TwistPillow

meanwhile - look how much flesh is exposed below the navel - she is essentially nude all the way down to her landing strip (pubic mound) yet completely pube-free, emphasizing a clean svelte appearance even IRL sixteen year olds can't achieve with the finest razor

FlowerOofTickle

Many roasties inherently hate this film because they hate the feminine beauty it conveys - but they LARP as if they like it because exposing that hatred will poison the men and children against them

View attachment 654943View attachment 654945View attachment 654946

Little Mermaid is primarily made for adult men, it is targeted at our healthy heterosexual libido, not sure how to educate you if you don't see the obvious youngcel

the trappings of singing fish and feministy freedom are just so sexually-repressed betabuxers can watch it without their wives getting butthurt they are ogling hot 16yo adolescent girl and wishing they were fucking her instead of the roasty who dries up and won't put out

View attachment 654950View attachment 654944View attachment 654948

basically if called on it the guys can say "you're being gross honey, I don't want to fuck that, she has a fish for a lower half"

View attachment 654951View attachment 654955

meanwhile - look how much flesh is exposed below the navel - she is essentially nude all the way down to her landing strip (pubic mound) yet completely pube-free, emphasizing a clean svelte appearance even IRL sixteen year olds can't achieve with the finest razor

View attachment 654956View attachment 654953View attachment 654949

Many roasties inherently hate this film because they hate the feminine beauty it conveys - but they LARP as if they like it because exposing that hatred will poison the men and children against them
You seem to be quite the expert on this... :feelsaww:

I'll go ahead and agree with you. :feelsokman:

I haven't actually seen the original yet

Disney is woke as shit and who gives a fuck anyways they make shitty children's movies. Most likely will end up being a failure just like that buzz lightyear movie that came out earlier this year which apparently had 2 faggots kissing in it. :feelskek: :feelspuke:
:feelsohgod:
Apparently Disney are delaying releasing Home Alone 2 on 4K Blu Ray because of the Trump 4 second scene. They don't want to release it during the midterm elections.

Apparently Disney are delaying releasing Home Alone 2 on 4K Blu Ray because of the Trump 4 second scene. They don't want to release it during the midterm elections.
I would've figured they'd just cut the scene out but even doing that prob would create bad press for them.

I would've figured they'd just cut the scene out but even doing that prob would create bad press for them.
Trump will always be connected to that movie anyway as he owned the hotel which some of it was shot in.

Trump will always be connected to that movie anyway as he owned the hotel which some of it was shot in.

I'm sure they'd destroy this too if they could

View attachment 654943View attachment 654945View attachment 654946

View attachment 654950View attachment 654944View attachment 654948

View attachment 654951View attachment 654955

View attachment 654956View attachment 654953View attachment 654949

Bro it's a fucking children's cartoon not a real bitch jfl. You seem to be taking this shit way too seriously. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
They need to push their interracial globo homo
Showing a black Nigger with a white foid isnt enough work

Female SMV match decreased every year

LTB will be matched with gigachad in 2023

The Little Nigger Mermaid in Hood

Disney made an affront to my buddy @Robtical

The Little Nigger Mermaid in Hood

Disney made an affront to my buddy @Robtical
I'm going to have to find that sheboon and give her a tour under the sea.

Blacks can’t swim, they don’t even take showers regularly. Picture related the best black swimmer.

large.gallery_85635_2_329037.jpg.de20a18324750aab2848f3750686f35a.jpg

You Enjoy Children's Films ?
how have you been here two years now and not realized this?

why would you even ask?

even if you joined for first time yesterday, it's obvious from what I quoted that I do

i love how they withheld her face until the end like ''ta-da! it's a nigger!''

thats a nigermaid

Disgusting black creatures
Give me my beautiful red head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back