Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 9th day in a row drinking

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Man I'm so fucknig bitter and I have so much hate for everyone now. It's not blind hate, I look normal but dam I want everyone to just fucking die so bad, I hate the fuckning world so much. College starts soon and I don't want to do it anymore but i can't stop now, already put in too much time. I don't even know if i can pass all my classes since this summer i did nothing school realted. STEMcel btw cause that's what we all do.

Stop drinking now that you still can, if you think that your life sucks right now alcohol will demonstrate you that life can suck even harder. It seems harmless at first and that's the trap there is to it, in my line of work I see more people that ended homeless addicted to it than drugs.

what are you drinking

im drinking sauternes

alcohol barely affects me. I'm resistant to CNS depressants, I need horse tranquilizers to calm down or off-set my insomnia.

Alcohol addiction is the worst kind because liquor is every where

Been drinking for 2 months

Jfl I remember when my alcohol journey started back in college. It was a huge relief from the loneliness and marginalization. It just felt so right. The perfect prescription.

Now I am an oldcel in my 30s and I am showing early signs of liver disease and alcohol dependency.

Spending your money on alcohol is better than spending it on some worthless foid that's for sure.

Jfl I remember when my alcohol journey started back in college. It was a huge relief from the loneliness and marginalization. It just felt so right. The perfect prescription.

Now I am an oldcel in my 30s and I am showing early signs of liver disease and alcohol dependency.
dw, I'll be that way in 10 yeas or so. It's really over for me.

I 2nd stopping drinking or at least control it. Drinking everyday sounds like a good idea until you run out of alcohol and go through the most painful experience of your life, i.e. withdrawals. If it's bad enough you might earn a trip to the hospital. Not to mention addiction can ruin your life. If you can, I'd try weed to quit drinking. That's what Im doing and it's much easier trying to function

You should quit