Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99 percent of people look the same and you have to be extremely unlucky to become an incel

Sparkelz

Sparkelz

Greycel
In my country men all look the same. They have decent developed faces but the only thing that is diffrent is their facial hair pattern or the size of specific facial features or the hight or width of their faces.
Even developing teenagers have more developed facial features than me.
Yesterday I was on monkey app and an idiot who could barely speak English tried his hardest to tell me that my face looked like an ass lmao.
it's so honorable to be chosen and fucked by God himself for life .

Yeah yeah I get it. I'm a subhuman looking humanoid.

Old news

In my country men all look the same. They have decent developed faces but the only thing that is diffrent is their facial hair pattern or the size of specific facial features or the hight or width of their faces.
Even developing teenagers have more developed facial features than me.
Yesterday I was on monkey app and an idiot who could barely speak English tried his hardest to tell me that my face looked like an ass lmao.
it's so honorable to be chosen and fucked by God himself for life .
Actually, it's probably far more likely that you just aren't seeing incels because we're all good at making ourselves hidden from society. We want to minimize the amount of people that see us, so of course you're going to see normies far more often.

Bemoan the man without lass:
Alone, rancorous, and chaste.
Doomed soul, bereaved lover's pass,
Cursed with the face of an ass.