Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 99% of the Indonesian people think that premarital sex is degenerated and not acceptable

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Not that bad, usa.

Time to muslimmaxx, Negev-chan will be mad at me.

3 cheers for islam :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Europe is so cucked

As an Indonesiacel, I feel fucking proud

That's because the average height is 5'2, they're afraid of a western manlet invasion

Only for ricecels. 99% of Indonesian holes would instantly spread their legs for white Chad.

Over here In The good ol USA having any standards or expectations for women is considered misogyny.

Hopefully the pendulum will swing the other way.

And the best part about this is libtards can't disagree without fear of being called racist, based Islam at it again :feelsokman:

Jfl, even a majority atheist country is higher than the “Christian” USA. I’m surprised Japs haven’t wised up and still believe in sexual liberation when only a minority of men benefit from it.

Sandland is up there too, I actually dislike conservative religious fanatics.

So just give me cute adorable indonesian loli to marry :feelsgah:

When you realize that not all countries think premaritial sex is degenerate, you truly realize we live in a clown world.

Based but women to men ratio is cucked

no way it's that high for japan and the usa.Japan is filled with degenerates to the brim.99% of the people that said yes(from nippon) were probably coping incels.Still i might try to find a cute virgin wife in the philippines.
When you realize that not all countries think premaritial sex is degenerate, you truly realize we live in a clown world.

Sandland is up there too, I actually dislike conservative religious fanatics.

yeah only rich men benefit from it and they can have up to 4 wives. not to mention pedomaxxing imams. etc

And don't forget inbreeding and ugly men resulting from it. It's really low IQ to support islam. the best an incel tier male in a muslim country can have is a landwhale. I've seen it with my own eyes.

JFL at Philippines. Majority of people who view premarital sex as such there must be men.

God bless indonesia.