Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99%+ of the hard work you do will be useless and overshadowed by other people's work

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Bust your ass making a game. Guess what? There's 10,000s of indie games being spammed a year. No one will see it.
- Gym celing? Without roids and top tier genetics no one will notice your effort.

A common myth is "My hard work will pay off".

In reality, you'll just have lost time and money from working hard. The real truth is "If I put in a lot of years of work and have top tier talent, it might pay off.

So what can you do? Nothing. You can't beat math. 99% of men will have to fail and suffer for the 1% to do well.

Welcome to reality.

"My hard work will pay off".
Lol my work never pays off . Life just get's worse no matter what i do. Jfl at you if you think your hard work is gonna get you anywhere as an ugly male in the west.

Lol my work never pays off . Life just get's worse no matter what i do. Jfl at you if you think your hard work is gonna get you anywhere as an ugly male in the west.

Basically.

Even if you're genius level IQ and a prodigy, it will still take years before you have a break through.

John Carmack was programming for like a decade+ before he made Doom.

I will gymcel for my health
I will create the game cuzz I love it I wann make it not for validation
Sometimes Hardwork is the reward cuzz what else can I even do

They only tell us to work hard so (((they))) can reap the benefits of our labor at our expense of course. Think about how much money you put down in order to do the work in the first place? If everyone realized this, it can surely cause things to go out of whack, so they show everyone the success of like the 1% of people who're successful from their "hardwork" to incentive people to spend their time and money on the things needed for them to try and work.

If anything it's just a big scam, like how so many people spend so much of their money on lottery tickets only for 1% of those winning the jackpot, while (((they))) reap the benefits of everyone's naivety. Sad really.

very true indeed, if u have shit genetics the best version of youself is nothing compared to millions of other guys

The truth is that we have little control over our fate. The success of any business or venture we pursue is just a lottery. I've seen people work hard and not get shit and some people not work as hard but their business just 'clicked'.

The only choice is if you want to play the lottery or not.

Even my laziness is overshadowed by other people, because I have to wageslave :feelscry:

They only tell us to work hard so (((they))) can reap the benefits of our labor at our expense of course. Think about how much money you put down in order to do the work in the first place? If everyone realized this, it can surely cause things to go out of whack, so they show everyone the success of like the 1% of people who're successful from their "hardwork" to incentive people to spend their time and money on the things needed for them to try and work.

If anything it's just a big scam, like how so many people spend so much of their money on lottery tickets only for 1% of those winning the jackpot, while (((they))) reap the benefits of everyone's naivety. Sad really.

Parasitic joos speculating with the Labour of the people.

Just work really hard bro. Just use all of your effort and energy you can bluepill yourself into mustering up to wind up behind someone else who’s ahead of you without applying any effort at all because they have a better Face than you bro. Just be in a bluepilled stupor using 80hours a week of working “getting ahead” in your career so foid will take you as a betabux and report to the new hire Chad manager with no experience prior bro. Just make it your life mission to excel at something that another guy was born at the level you can obtain after 40 years of hard labor bro. Just never question why you’re putting in so much and getting nothing back bro. It’s for your health bro. It’s to improve yourself bro. Fucking cucks

- Bust your ass making a game. Guess what? There's 10,000s of indie games being spammed a year. No one will see it.
- Gym celing? Without roids and top tier genetics no one will notice your effort.

In reality, you'll just have lost time and money from working hard. The real truth is "If I put in a lot of years of work and have top tier talent, it might pay off.

So what can you do? Nothing. You can't beat math. 99% of men will have to fail and suffer for the 1% to do well.

Welcome to reality.

Just do nothing and complain theory

I learned the hard way that if you're a sub-8 male, hard work is pointless and you will never be rewarded for it.

Now, I only give the minimum effort needed to get by. I never volunteer for anything, I never kiss up to anyone, I never force myself to sweat when I don't have to. My life may suck but at least I can take comfort in the fact that it would be just as bad if I'd wasted all that energy working as hard as I could for nothing.

Welcome to reality.
Darwinism is a bitch. We're all literally fighting for our lives.

Back when I was ignorant and bluepilled, I used to think that working hard, volunteering for extra work, etc. would lead to recognition and a promotion. Through experience, I've learned what promotions at work are really based on:

- Nepotism
- Affirmative action
- Chads getting promoted due to halo effect
- Foids getting promotions on their back

Study my ass off - get an f

for average Pajeet reward for hard work for whole life is 3/10 white women in her 30' or 40'

I will gymcel for my health
I will create the game cuzz I love it I wann make it not for validation
Sometimes Hardwork is the reward cuzz what else can I even do

Cope.

There is no reason to put hard work at anything as a sub8, just a waste of time.

Nobody creates art for themselves, its expression, something you want others to enjoy and get validation from your vision. "Making art for myself"? lol, that's just a myth.

Massive LDAR cope, especially on gymcelling.

Back when I was ignorant and bluepilled, I used to think that working hard, volunteering for extra work, etc. would lead to recognition and a promotion. Through experience, I've learned what promotions at work are really based on:

- Nepotism
- Affirmative action
- Chads getting promoted due to halo effect
- Foids getting promotions on their back

here are your options:

- be jewish
- be a minority (but not asian)
- be good looking

but most importantly, be female

the gym one is absolutely true. the 0.001% of roid users who actually become famous (jeff seid etc) had great genes to start with. most people who use drugs have nowhere close to even a "natural" pro bodybuilder's physique.

i just do some stuff to cope tbh

the gym one is absolutely true. the 0.001% of roid users who actually become famous (jeff seid etc) had great genes to start with. most people who use drugs have nowhere close to even a "natural" pro bodybuilder's physique.

yup.

in reality you need top tier genes, thick frame, AND a lot of roids, ANNND years of fucking roids and dieting on low calories.