Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of successful guys who made it 20+ years ago would get their ass beat daily if they started out in 2019

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most old guys, meaning 40 years old or above who have a decent career and managed some sort of a woman who gave them kids...
They would get the shit kicked out of them if they were 18 years old and had to restart in 2019.

The success of most men, or most non-chads is purely because of the time period and location they lived in. Not because of hard work or skill level they thought they possessed.

In other words, most older guys (gen x, boomers) who had a decent life were just in the right place at the right time. They act like hardasses but they'd break down like little girls if they were young adults in this time period.

This is true. My father is bluepilled because of this.

Being young male today is life on nightmare difficulty :feelscry:

As usual very hyperbolic title, but you have a solid point.

The worst is when they chime in with advice that's decades out of date.

As usual very hyperbolic title, but you have a solid point.

honestly I think it's 100% accurate

look at inflation adjusted purchasing power for median wage jobs

an office job that requires a masters degree has the purchasing power of a waitress from 25 years ago

Boomers had so easy. My grandparents had land, they could have made a lot of money with it. But no, they sold it for cheap and spent all the money. Today those lands are worth millions.

Last edited:
And it is not even a fun game. It is just dull and shitty. I really want to quit.

Are you sure you want to quit? No continues allowed.

My grandfather telegramaxxed and managed to have 13 kids

Just lol at how my bald manlet uncles still got married 30 years ago.

This. My father was receptionist in several hotels. He's 5'9 and NW7, now try doing that today, you'd get laughed out of the interview.

my father would 100% be incel if he was my age

I say that without a doubt in my mind

The west is a powderkeg right now. It's why they're going after the 2nd amendment in the US, it's why you see yellow vests in France.

Men are wasting their prime getting zero vagina and working shit jobs to barely survive, even living at their parents or with roommates into their 30s.

Jews must go.

they had everything, easier jobs, women that stood by them, etc
stories of wives standing by their men even if they got so drunk they needed to be washed and changed like an infant, were pretty common and i've even seen that shit with my own eyes.
forget about ever getting that kind of lenience or having such bad experiences be something that "brings you together" lol, you'll get dumped at the slightest misstep.

The west is a powderkeg right now. It's why they're going after the 2nd amendment in the US, it's why you see yellow vests in France.

Men are wasting their prime getting zero vagina and working shit jobs to barely survive, even living at their parents or with roommates into their 30s.

there's no way back either. they've ruined at least one generation.

Not because of hard work or skill level they thought they possessed.
It always mattered the least. Luck reigned supreme, as you said, being in the right place at the right time can get anywhere, from ascension to death. Looks and luck determine life outcome by like 99%.

I wish i could start a new game an play on easy mode
Maybe you chose to play on hard mode because you got bored with easy? Assuming the game wouldn't let you remember who you really are for the sake of immersion.

Exactly. Boomers are impatient, rude, disrespectful and intolerant(of mental illness or inexperience especially) yet if they experienced the world in our shoes they'd absolutely rope. They are not the "tougher" or "harder" generation. They are just older annoying faggots with shit IQ in the modern world who pretend to be wise/better. This world will be atleast a slightly better place when they all finally die off.

Look at John McAfee, got lucky at the right time and place by becoming a software dev before tech exploded, became a billionaire after selling his company, retired in his 40s, and lives in a haven of crime and meth with a harem of women in Belize. He would have a mental breakdown if he were just starting out in 2019 with the cucked economy and state of higher education nowadays.

Absolutely true, mostly because everything was different back then. Dating prospects were different back then, the economy was different back then, inflation didn't majorly affect everyone as much as it did.

Most old guys, meaning 40 years old or above who have a decent career and managed some sort of a woman who gave them kids...
They would get the shit kicked out of them if they were 18 years old and had to restart in 2019.

The success of most men, or most non-chads is purely because of the time period and location they lived in. Not because of hard work or skill level they thought they possessed.

In other words, most older guys (gen x, boomers) who had a decent life were just in the right place at the right time. They act like hardasses but they'd break down like little girls if they were young adults in this time period.
I'd love to see some old boomer oinking about 'lazy youth' have to make it in this day and age without being able to buy a home with a part-time job in high school.

Makes you want to rope, reroll life and hope it's on easy mode this time around.

Time to dumpster dive in gookland.

read the comments

Just compliment her but dont expect anything you entitled inkels :y'all: