Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of sexhavers are secretly gay (Scientific proof)

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
When a woman blows her bf/husband, very often, the man will kiss her after that and even full on makeout with her. He's literally kissing and making out with his own private parts and traces of his own ejaculate.

Meanwhile, us Incels have class and would never interact in such faggotry.

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

autofellatio is straight

Cope that's like saying you're gay if you jerk off since you're using your own another man's hand.

Cope that's like saying you're gay if you jerk off since you're using your own another man's hand.
In that circumstance you're replicating the feeling of sex. That has nothing to do with kissing your own semen.

This is actually not cope as I remember my giga Chad childhood best friend telling me a story about one time a member of his harem tried this and he immediately stopped her and said: “Go wash that shit out your mouth first”. :feelskek:

This is actually not cope as I remember my giga Chad childhood best friend telling me a story about one time a member of his harem tried this and he immediately stopped her and said: “Go wash that shit out your mouth first”. :feelskek:
Chad friend moments

When a woman blows her bf/husband, very often, the man will kiss her after that and even full on makeout with her. He's literally kissing and making out with his own private parts and traces of his own ejaculate.
Moege semen

That even guys that get sex these days do this doesn’t just speak to faggotry but also and probably more importantly just how desperate men are to not rock the boat and try and hold on to whatever woman that they have.

A guy with options ie a Chad would do exactly what my friend did if he doesn’t want to sample his own cum because even if the roastie gets mad and leaves him for not kissing her right afterwards he can quickly replace her with someone else and someone that’s probably younger and hotter too.

Not so for the desperate normie.

So pucker up normies if you want to keep her! :feelskek: :foidSoy::soy:

Not any more gay than masturbating with your own hand. IMHO it's only gay if you engage sexually with ANOTHER man, otherwise it's just masturbation which IMHO is ok even as part of normal sex.

Male babies who get kissed by their moms after they blew their dad's cocks before are gay. That's right, almost every male who gets kissed by their mom is gay. Including the ones on this forum who need to be banned for faggotry. Do it fat link.

I can't tell if you're joking

@Corvus @DarkStarDown

well if you eat the ejaculate from the holes that makes it gay

Sexhavers are the most weird, degenerate fuckers.

I mean animals do it all the time, they lick their own dick. Does that mean that my cat is gay? Fuck no! My male cat is straight as fuck.
Is cum kissing disturbing? Sure, to me it is. Does that make it gay? No, it doesn't.

I mean animals do it all the time, they lick their own dick. Does that mean that my cat is gay? Fuck no! My male cat is straight as fuck.
Is cum kissing disturbing? Sure, to me it is. Does that make it gay? No, it doesn't.
Bro please say you're trolling

With that logic gooning is also gay since you are using a men's hand to pleasure yourself even tho it's your own hand

I think it is extremely simple. As a man, if you want to have sex with ...
no one --> you are asexual
women --> you are heterosexual
men --> you are gay
both men and women --> you are bisexual

That's it, that's the whole definition. Whenever you have sex with a woman it's not gay, no matter the type of sex, no matter what the woman did before. Even if you fuck a woman at the same time as another man fucks her, you are not gay. You are only gay if you fuck another man.

The only thing I will partially give you: Swallowing sperm of ANOTHER man is gay. Tasting your own sperm while making out with your girlfriend obviously is not gay, neither is she a lesbian if you lick her, taste her pussy juices and then make out with her because it's not another woman, but your girlfriend and fluid exchange is expected during sex.

Look at OPs post history. He is a sick faggot who is obsessed with having other mens cum in his mouth.
He also outed himself as having fakecel traits, so he made like 10 posts in one day trying to deflect it :feelskek:

By this logic everyone would be gay since we would all technically be touching dick apparently

By this logic everyone would be gay since we would all technically be touching dick apparently
No, because you are stimulating your own body, completely different to kissing your own ejaculate

He also outed himself as having fakecel traits, so he made like 10 posts in one day trying to deflect it :feelskek:
Ah yes, I am a fakecel because the same women that say "You look cool bro" tell me that blackops2cel is cute. Get out you little retard.

Ah yes, I am a fakecel because the same women that say "You look cool bro" tell me that blackops2cel is cute. Get out you little retard.
Women call me ugly to my face retard.

Mogs everyone on this forum for having a foid keep messaging you even after seeing your face.

Women call me ugly to my face retard.

Mogs everyone on this forum for having a foid keep messaging you even after seeing your face.
Women call me ugly to my face too, as do chads, incels in denial, etc. The reason she continued messaging me is because she was trying to "convert" me. Guys like you act tough on the internet, but are complete cucks in real life. Get out you dork.

Women call me ugly to my face too, as do chads, incels in denial, etc. The reason she continued messaging me is because she was trying to "convert" me. Guys like you act tough on the internet, but are complete cucks in real life. Get out you dork.
The fact that a foid would put effort into privately trying to “convert” you means you mog all of us. Women only do that shit in public conversations because it’s virtue signaling and serves to humiliate their target. Online, they can also sometimes delude themselves into thinking that the incel they’re talking to is a Chad with glasses (this is because sub5s do not exist to them as long as they aren’t being actively perceived)

The fact that she did it in a dm, even after seeing your face, means you mog all of us.

The fact that a foid would put effort into privately trying to “convert” you means you mog all of us. Women only do that shit in public conversations because it’s virtue signaling and serves to humiliate their target. Online, they can also sometimes delude themselves into thinking that the incel they’re talking to is a Chad with glasses (this is because sub5s do not exist to them as long as they aren’t being actively perceived)

The fact that she did it in a dm, even after seeing your face, means you mog all of us.
The reason she wanted to "convert" me is because she likes Baldwin IV and noticed I am one of the few users that doesn't make jokes about going ER. You're a troll, and guess what, I am reporting you for your slander.

The reason she wanted to "convert" me is because she likes Baldwin IV and noticed I am one of the few users that doesn't make jokes about going ER. You're a troll, and guess what, I am reporting you for your slander.
Go make another thread about getting your own jizz in your mouth :feelskek:

You're literally a poster on IT
Over if you have to make up bullshit to deflect from your homosexually charged fantasies.

You have literally no evidence that I’m an IT user, meanwhile we’re literally on your thread about men getting jizz in their mouth.

Таких под шконку загоняют.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back