Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 99% of people are too retarded for me to talk to (that includes the entire 50% of the population foids represent)

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I cannot have a conversation with people because they are genuinely too retarded.

based for dropping this in ID, tbh

Why are you here then?

You have to talk about things they can understand. Usually this is: specific TV shows, movies, or games they have played. As well as food they've eaten.

If they have another hobby, it's whatever their hobby is.

Women's only interests is Chads, and going to parties, clubs, bars to search for Chads, and going on expensive trips with friends, boating, vacation cabins with friends and Chads. It's a lifestyle, incels can't relate to. So I'm not sure how you could talk to a woman.

You also have to lead the conversation and keep it as simple as possible because most people don't put any thought into their own hobbies. With statements on things you enjoy, no deep character or plot analysis on their favorite media because they don't enjoy thinking.

Most people are simple. "I like apple pie." is a simple enough statement that they can understand for example. Start talking about the protocol you're using to boost your NAD+ for dna repair and their eyes will glaze over. Or start talking about any incel or backpill shit and it's over for you.

Last edited:
Small talk is boring, I have no desire to interact with normies.

For real. Most people are just NPCs who it's impossible with to have a slightly deep conversation

I cannot have a conversation with people because they are genuinely too retarded.
I was a special Ed student in elementary school as an adult. I feel like 9 out of 10 people are mentally ill and have low intelligence or at least act as if they do. And they really shock me that I can't get anything Interesting out of them to talk to me about. it's actually kind of sad that this is the world .