Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 99% of men are predators

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
men’s biological purpose is to screw each other over for pussy and social dominance. if you display any kind of vulnerability to other men, their natural instinctive response is to use it against you. if someone can further their own position in the social hierarchy by degrading you and publicly humiliating you, they will. the only reason they won’t is if they benefit more from being your “friend” than from making you their bitch. most men base every single aspect of their lives around the prospect of social approval; who they hang out with, how they dress, how they talk, etc. the vast majority of “friendships” and cliques in the world are mostly pragmatic and exist solely because of their participants’ respective roles in the social hierarchy. actual “brotherhood” and “fraternity” between men is a meme and doesn’t really exist irl

whenever I have to deal with normies in academic or social contexts, I just cannot view them as anything more than sociopaths or wild animals. almost every one of them, individually, would not hesitate to shove you in to a meat grinder for a whiff of pussy or tiny bit of extra clout. even the “chill”, low status normies are only tolerable because of their individual circumstances. if they had the same level of social skills and affluence as a typical high school bully, they would be just as evil and sadistic if not more.

this is a big part of why incel forums need to exist. 99% of men irl will immediately pounce and tear you to shreds as soon as they find out that you’re a virgin who’s never touched a girl. ostracizing you and publicly humiliating you to improve their own social standing is just their natural instinct, and they experience no remorse or deeper thought over it. that’s why it’s essential to group with people who are similar to you

agreed.

It impresses the fuck that many of us aren't beating each other over the head for a rotting piece of leg on the floor

men’s biological purpose is to screw each other over for pussy and social dominance. if you display any kind of vulnerability to other men, their natural instinctive response is to use it against you. if someone can further their own position in the social hierarchy by degrading you and publicly humiliating you, they will. the only reason they won’t is if they benefit more from being your “friend” than from making you their bitch. most men base every single aspect of their lives around the prospect of social approval; who they hang out with, how they dress, how they talk, etc. the vast majority of “friendships” and cliques in the world are mostly pragmatic and exist solely because of their participants’ respective roles in the social hierarchy. actual “brotherhood” and “fraternity” between men is a meme and doesn’t really exist irl

whenever I have to deal with normies in academic or social contexts, I just cannot view them as anything more than sociopaths or wild animals. almost every one of them, individually, would not hesitate to shove you in to a meat grinder for a whiff of pussy or tiny bit of extra clout. even the “chill”, low status normies are only tolerable because of their individual circumstances. if they had the same level of social skills and affluence as a typical high school bully, they would be just as evil and sadistic if not more.

this is a big part of why incel forums need to exist. 99% of men irl will immediately pounce and tear you to shreds as soon as they find out that you’re a virgin who’s never touched a girl. ostracizing you and publicly humiliating you to improve their own social standing is just their natural instinct, and they experience no remorse or deeper thought over it. that’s why it’s essential to group with people who are similar to you
i've made a poll here and majority of incels would backstab you , after all we are men after all and the brotherhood is false, the whole thing is such a cruel joke. Something deep inside of me hates all this shit hence why i decided to train my self and ignore those impulses i just don't wanna see another brother suffer because of a hole

TL DR; Social hierarchy

Water is wet.

Also

So. Do you think I'm weak? I thought we were friends, is that why you're so mean to me?

agreed.

It impresses the fuck that many of us aren't beating each other over the head for a rotting piece of leg on the floor
Hopefully more men dont throw each other under the bus and instead peach the blackpill

There is no brotherhood, there is only pussy.

Some are frogs... others, snakes.

Some are frogs... others, snakes.

Yup, water is truly fuckin wet, isn't it?

My friend is chad, as well as his brother, even bigger chad. I'm chincel. My friend is the best friend you can ever imagine, we have a biz together, he basically does all the work, I screw up all the time, he forgives me and never abandoned me in more then 6 years we do it. The most humble, self-sacrificing person, and girls love him. His brother also. Even when his friend became alcoholic, they cared about him, and tried to help him. But they came to the city form a small village.

Last edited:
most men base every single aspect of their lives around the prospect of social approval; who they hang out with, how they dress, how they talk, etc.
This is absolutely not true. This sounds like you're descirbing women. Majority of men I know dress in the same 3 t shirts and jeans, hang out at coffee shops and couldn't give a shit about social standing. In fact the only time and the only reason men give a shit about those stuff is when trying to impress women. Because they know women care about that stuff, not other men.
Very bluepilled post.

This is absolutely not true. This sounds like you're descirbing women. Majority of men I know dress in the same 3 t shirts and jeans, hang out at coffee shops and couldn't give a shit about social standing. In fact the only time and the only reason men give a shit about those stuff is when trying to impress women. Because they know women care about that stuff, not other men.
Very bluepilled post.
disagree tbh. throughout my life I always hung out with other “losers” irl who seemed to not give a shit about social standing or impressing women. they all ended up either getting girlfriends, at which point they stopped hanging out with me, or became shitty and hostile as soon as normie social circles started to accept them. some of the most “down to earth” and “chill” guys I knew, who I figured didn’t care at all about superficial social status, got really fucking sadistic towards anyone they saw as “beneath them” as soon as they had an opportunity to do so

I can name very few irl guys I know who would never willingly fuck me over to make themselves look better. they express it in a lot of ways. making fun of you in front of girls to try to impress them, shaming your lack of sexual experience to make theirs look more substantial, etc.

I could have maybe worded that part you’re quoting better tbh. most men don’t give a shit about fashion but the ones who do are motivated by pussy and social status, same goes for many other things

Last edited: