Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 99% of female suicide deaths is attention seeking gone wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
The rest 1% are idiots who failed at ultra easy difficulty on a tutorial level with cheat codes.

i can confirm this shit i seen sluts slit their wrists or overdorse on pills if chad don't reply to their messages after he finishes pumping and dumping her

JFL at femoid suicides its because a certain chad CHAD didnt want her

The rest 1% are idiots who failed at ultra easy difficulty on a tutorial level with cheat codes.
ancient greeks warned their retarded femoids that their naked bodies would be displayed upside down in the public square for all to see, if they committed suicide for attention

I agree with this. This is a very blackpilled answer

Guys, come on. We all know that foids are on tutorial mode but threads like this are only going to be used against us. IT will have a field day.

i can confirm this shit i seen sluts slit their wrists or overdorse on pills if chad don't reply to their messages after he finishes pumping and dumping her
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Guys, come on. We all know that foids are on tutorial mode but threads like this are only going to be used against us. IT will have a field day.
Why do you guys give a fuck what some pedo trannies have to say in their pathetic safe space bubble?

ancient greeks warned their retarded femoids that their naked bodies would be displayed upside down in the public square for all to see, if they committed suicide for attention
Source on this? Googled suicide in ancient Greece but couldn't find any reference to this practice.
IT will always say we are sexist/nazi/misogynistic/ableist/transphobic/homophobic/bigoted/oppressive/cultish/predatory/rapist/anti-Semitic/racist evil inkwells anyway tbh

Source on this? Googled suicide in ancient Greece but couldn't find any reference to this practice.
might have been rome, google is being a piece of shit and i can't find it either

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back