Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of Chads ultimately end up as cucks

• Thread starter TestosteroneNotHigh
  • Start date
T

TestosteroneNotHigh

Greycel
Older friend of mine. Pure Chad. Always had my back, defended me from Chad and Tyrone bullies growing up. Obviously we grew apart thru early adulthood because of interests and because he was always with hot foids and stuff. But we still remained friends.
Anyway, he’s invited me to his wedding. This guy used to bang multiple foids per week for years. HOT ones. Has controlling, success personality. Great money- great status.
Yet he’s marrying an immigrant thot who has stacked up community toilet level bodily fluids over the years.
I mean the amount of semen that has probably been in her holes is incalculable. I was so shocked when they began dating because he was aware of her reputation. But I thought he’d grow out of it. Nope. This harlot has weaseled her way in to luxurious life with a strong loving man. How’d she earn it? Spending her entire 20’s sucking off B-list frat boys and getting trained in hotel beds.
The worst part is he brags to everyone about his “foreign girl”. It’s sickening.
Even Chad gets cucked.

A lot of dads seem like wimps to me, especially white dads.

Realistically, they'll break up in 5 years or less. The worst part is that he could lose money and resources over it.

Images 1

Not even Chad can survive from foid brutallity

Older friend of mine. Pure Chad. Always had my back, defended me from Chad and Tyrone bullies growing up. Obviously we grew apart thru early adulthood because of interests and because he was always with hot foids and stuff. But we still remained friends.
Anyway, he’s invited me to his wedding. This guy used to bang multiple foids per week for years. HOT ones. Has controlling, success personality. Great money- great status.
Yet he’s marrying an immigrant thot who has stacked up community toilet level bodily fluids over the years.
I mean the amount of semen that has probably been in her holes is incalculable. I was so shocked when they began dating because he was aware of her reputation. But I thought he’d grow out of it. Nope. This harlot has weaseled her way in to luxurious life with a strong loving man. How’d she earn it? Spending her entire 20’s sucking off B-list frat boys and getting trained in hotel beds.
The worst part is he brags to everyone about his “foreign girl”. It’s sickening.
Even Chad gets cucked.
Fast forward to when they're a bit older and he's acquired more financial success only to get divorce raped :feelsokman:

Many men have to get into a relationship or marriage for a chance of sex, especially in countries where sex is rare (e.g. due to no sex before marriage). Chad just has sex without ever having a gf.

Even Chad gets cucked.
why would he do that what

A lot of dads seem like wimps to me, especially white dads.
especially dads with daughters. Its cucked ashell 99.9 percent foids today are spoiled ungrateful cunts getting new iphone every year and such:feelsclown:

especially dads with daughters. Its cucked ashell 99.9 percent foids today are spoiled ungrateful cunts getting new iphone every year and such:feelsclown:
I agree, brocel. On weekends, the campus of my university is full of foids walking around with their ATM's (parents).

because there are no black dads in the US, they re all in prison on thuggin
I agree with you, but I'm sure you have seen foids walking around in public with their white dads dressed like sluts. There was a time when white dads would put their foot down, and say, "no, I am not going anywhere with you dressed like a whore".

When a chad is losing oestrogen, is getting old, eats shit and becomes fat, he loses his chad status. Simple as that.
Losing chad status -> ur wife notices -> she cucks you and dump you for a chad who's still a chad.