Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 99+ likes on Tinder in less than 20 minutes with a half curry

White girls can't tell he is half curry. Maybe retry the experiment with his bio just saying indian born. It's not just much that Indians have undesirable facial characteristics (they do) but rather than Indians are deemed to be less desirable, the white girls get no "social proof" by dating an indian

Oo, post the tinder

He doesn't look curry

White girls can't tell he is half curry. Maybe retry the experiment with his bio just saying indian born. It's not just much that Indians have undesirable facial characteristics (they do) but rather than Indians are deemed to be less desirable, the white girls get no "social proof" by dating an indian
i put a very very ethnic name,

it's over if you don't have an NW0 hairline

just rope

looks like a straight up chad to me, curry or not.

Brutally mogging a jonas brother:

He is a Manlet

1.5 points is pretty huge, maybe not brutal, but very significant.
Doesn’t matter they both still get pussy, I still don’t understand why we analyze shit like this

Doesn’t matter they both still get pussy, I still don’t understand why we analyze shit like this

Incels have nothing better to do? If we didnt analyzed this "shit" would this forum exist in first place?

Incels have nothing better to do? If we didnt analyzed this "shit" would this forum exist in first place?
I mean talking about how 2 goodlooking guys mogs each other by 1.5 points has nothing to with inceldom right?

Imagine his dad in his prime fuarkk. Hes also an old fuck but is still nw0. Palate genetics are god tier and mogs 99.9% of the population

Neckcel Manlet.

I am tempted to make a Tinder account of a Swedish Stacy that I found on Instagram... I need to give myself a Blackpill overdose

Try with a full blooded homogenous streetshitting curry. People might mistake half curry as middleastern.

lol I cant tell but either way he looks good.
He definitely does. I can tell because I've seen lots of curries. Curry genes are quite dominant but not when mixed with African genes. African genes are the most dominant of all.

him being half curry doesnt mean shit if he doesnt look like an actual curry + he is IG model with MM tier looks

what's the point of this thread ? refute the racepill ? I can defend racepill (blackpill) for days if you wanna go there.
How does it not mean anything? According to you, he's a subhuman because he doesn't have white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. JFL.

i never said every ethnic is subhuman , how do u read my posts ? I've always said face>race>height>frame

he took a male model latino looking dude from IG and made tinder, and made a thread like "100 likes with a half curry" as if he actually did it with average indian dude.

9/10 latinos get tinder matches. mind = blown
I think the foids know he's not Latino, he put a curry name so they know he's Indian. Just be good looking theory. His mom was a Stacy-lite.

Using a pic of a half indian 8+ model only proves one thing...how powerful just be 8+ is. Obviously

"Just be 8+" doesn't mean you HAVE to be 8+ otherwise you'll be incel (that's mostly just a strawman that lookismers who desperately want to "destroy looks theory" say). But at 8+/10 it's almost impossible to fail. Being 8+ facially can negate pretty much anything. Race, being 5'5, being poor, having autism, etc.

Maybe being 5'1 or an arm flailing autist could make you incel at 8+ but those would be exceptionally rare and extreme cases. I've never personally known an 8+ incel.